She Deserves Better.

Saving Padfoot.

With the acknowledgement from Alexis, Dumbledore's Army was formed. Alexis secretly kept track of their activities and even helped Harry teach the members. However, they were caught and had to be disbanded.

At the same time, Umbridge grew more powerful. Everyone hated her even more, but were helpless.

Alexis had dozed off, her head on the table when she felt someone shaking her. Her eyelids flew open.

"Severus?" she said, yawning.

"It's Potter." Severus said grimly.
********************************
Alexis rushed into Umbridge's office with Severus, cursing under her breath. Severus gripped her hand, trying to lead her.

Dumbledore was gone, Umbridge had found out about Dumbledore's Army and McGonagall was in the hospital wing. She held her wand tight, tired of being helpless and ready to do whatever she could to get the message clear to Umbridge that she was not and never be welcomed here.

Harry was on the chair. Not far from them, Hermione, Ron, Neville, Ginny Weasley and Luna Lovegood were with held by some Slytherin students. Her eyes shot at Draco Malfoy who quickly looked away.

"You sent for me Headmistress?" Severus asked slowly.

Umbridge looked up. "Snape, yes. The time has come for answers, whether he wants to tell me or not." 

Alexis could feel Severus gripping her hand tighter, letting her know to let him deal with Umbridge. 

"Have you brought the Veritaserum?" Umbridge asked, ignoring Alexis. 

"I'm afraid you have used up all my stores interrogating students. The last of it on Miss Cheng." He paused. "Unless you wish to poison him," he looked at Harry. "then I assure you, I would have the gratest sympathy if you did."

He raised his eyebrows. "I cannot help you."

Harry looked at Severus and Alexis anxiously. "He's got Padfoot." 

Alexis felt her blood froze. 

"He's got Padfoot where it's hidden." 

Umbridge stared at Severus and Alexis. "Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden?" 

Severus and Alexis exchanged glances.  

"What is he talking about Snape? Reyson?" 

Snape raised his eyebrow again. "No idea." 

Alexis just ignored her. She nodded to Harry and left quickly, pulling Severus behind her. 

She stopped halfway. "Don't you dare touch any of these children. Or I will ensure that you will regret it until your last breath." she said, her voice husky. 

"Is that a threat?" Umbridge said, angered.

Alexis smirked.
********************************
"They got Sirius, Sev!" Alexis said, her hands shaking as they went inside Alexis office, trying hard to contact the missing Dumbledore.

"Alex! Look." Severus held her shoulders. "We don't know for sure if it really is or a false implant from Voldemort. We have to find him ourselves." 

Alexis took a deep breath and nodded. Severus and Alexis searched for Harry and his friends but they were missing. And so was umbridge. 

Alexis and Severus rushed to London using the floo network. Alexis ran towards the door once they reached 12 Grimmauld Place and knocked on the door hard. 

A surprised looking house elf opened the door. 

"Kreacher," Alexis said breathless. "Where's Sirius." 

"Sirius is not here." Krecher screeched. 

Alexis looked at Severus, she felt her heart dropped.