She Deserves Better.

The professors.

Severus had described Voldemort to her, but he was much horrid looking than she had expected.

"Ah, Severus." Voldemort said slowly, a curve forming on his lipless mouth.

"My lord, this is my fiancee, Alexis Reyson." Severus said, putting his arm around her waist. 

Voldemort looked at her, his smile growing bigger. "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Reyson."

Alexis attempted to smile. "Likewise, My Lord. And do call me Alexis. It is an honor to meet a powerful and legendary wizard like you." Alexis said calmly. 

Voldemort seemed pleased at her compliment. "Severus, if you do not mind, I would like to speak to Alexis in private." 

Severus took a glance at Alexis who seemed calm and nodded, leaving the room. 

At the sound of the door shutting, Alexis quickly performed Occlumency, as instructed by Severus before they reached the manor. 

"Severus has told me so much about you." Voldemort said.

Alexis eyes grew wide a little. "Oh, he has?" she said, a little surprise.

"Of course, he's one of my loyal followers. He would surely tell me if a beautiful lady has captured his heart and managed to chain him down." 

Alexis forced a laugh. "Severus can be stubborn, it would be impossible to chain him down. But I'm lucky enough to have him." Alexis said, a genuine smile on her face as she spoke of Severus. 

"He has told me about your request. And I heard you're a powerful witch."

"If I say so myself, yes, I am not weak." 

"And you are.." 

"Pureblood, yes My Lord." Alexis said, her confidence growing.

"Then you are an asset to me, Alexis. I knew something good would come out of your relationship with Severus. However, no matter how much I trust Severus, I cannot reward you with the mark yet, rather, you have to prove me how worthy you are. 

Alexis nodded. "I understand my Lord. I'll would be waiting for my task." 

A smile creeped on Voldemort's face. He knew soon, he would have another powerful servent. 

"You may go now. I would get Severus to inform you when I need you." 

Alexis nodded and opened the door.

"Ah Alexis. When would your ceremony be?" 

Alexis turned back. She assumed Voldemort was asking about their wedding. "Honestly My Lord, both of us have not decided the date yet." Alexis admitted. 

Voldmemort nodded, and turned his back on her and Alexis to that as a sign to quickly leave, closing the door behind her. She had no intentions what so ever to include him in their wedding plans. 

Alexis walked down the stairs, where Voldemort had asked him to wait. She heard noises, voices of people in a large sitting room. She saw a Lucius and his wife and a few people, who she assumed to be death eaters. 

"To Bellatrix! For being the powerful one to take down Sirius!" a voice spoke out loud and Alexis froze as there was a loud crackle. Her eyes went to a woman with long black hair that looked like it was deprived of a haircut. She had thin lips and dark, heavy lidded eyes and a strong jaw. Her face was skull like, but she was still good looking. 

Her hand gripped her wand but before she could do anything Severus pulled her away. "Let's leave." 
********************************
Alexis grabbed her books and wand, sighing as she headed to the dungeon, to get ready for her joint class with Severus. 

When she reached there, she was still early and Severus standing, his back facing the door and was sorting out some papers on his desk. 

"Good morning Professor Snape." Alexis said as she grinned, walking towards him. "Do you need any help?" 

Severus turned, his mouth twitching.

"Ah, Professor Reyson," Severus said, in a voice he reserved for his students. "What a pleasure. And yes, if you may, help me sort out these papers." 

Alexis placed her books on an empty desk and stood next to Severus. Alexis took a look at some of the papers. She took one and realised it was Harry's potion essay. She saw many red marks on it. 

"Surprised?" Severus asked, the corner of his eyes glancing at Alexis. 

"Not really," Alexis muttered, "He was never good at Potions." 

As she placed the paper down, her hand brushed across Severus. Smirking, she started playing with his fingers. 

"Now now Alexis, as much as I enjoy your intimate session, don't you think now it's not the right time?" Severus said, a curve forming on his lips.

"Ah but you like it don't you?" Alexis whispered, smiling widely. 

Severus cheeks turned red. "I suggest you stop, unless you want detention." he said, gazing into her brown eyes.

"I'll take detention with you anytime professor." Alexis purred teasingly. 

A sly grin appeared on Severus, as they leaned closer..

A loud cough interrupted them. They turned and saw their students staring at them. 

Alexis turned red and quickly broke away, flipping the pages of her book furiously and Severus snarled at the students, instructing them to sit.

Alexis quickly started her lecture, ignoring the death glares from Harry and the smirks from Draco Malfoy.