She Deserves Better.

Umbridge's goodbye.

"And is Harry still.." Dumbledore's voice trailed off.

"Angry? He seems better. But he still believes it's Severus fault Sirius died." Alexis said, licking her lips as she sat on an oversized armchair next to Dumbledore's office. "And he hates me for being with Severus. I don't want to choose." Alexis sighed. 

"Harry doesn't hate you," Dumbledore said kindly, "he's still grieving over Sirius." 

"I am still too!" Alexis retorted angrily. "He's just like James. Stubborn." her voice dropped lower. 

Dumbledore was about to say something but loud cheers and laughter erupted. 

"What's that?" Alexis asked, shocked. 

Dumbledore and Alexis hurried to the school compound and saw students and some professors cheering as a terrified looking Umbridge ran outside, Peeves hitting her with Minevra McGonagall's walking stick. Alexis laughed, looking at Dumbledore. 

"It's her last day here!" Dumbledore said, a twinkle in his eye.

Alexis took out her wand. "May I?" she asked Dumbledore who winked at her. 

Alexis walked towards Umbridge, muttering a spell, her wand pointed directly at Umbridge who froze. Using the spell, Umbridge was lifted and started screaming frantically. Umbridge was silenced by Severus who smirked. 

"I think that's Enough Peeves. You've done a great job." Alexis said to Peeves who nodded and grinned at her. Everyone watched in surprise as Peeves listened to her, not knowing Peeved and Alexis had worked hand in hand to make Umbridge's stay here a living hell.

"Umbridge darling." Alexis said, smiling slyly. The whose school went quiet, curious to see what was going to happen next. 

Alexis called on Fred and George who were there to witness Umbridge leaving. They grinned as they ran to her side and fished out their wands. 

"Ready boys?" she winked at them. 

"Ready when you are Alex!" the two boys said, winking. 

And in a matter of seconds, Alexis and the twins started passing Umbridge around like a balloon. The whole school started laughing, even Severus was smiling. Umbridge eyes grew wide as her muffled screams were ignored. 

"Alright, let me handle her. Thanks boys." Alexis grinned as she put down Umbridge and grabbed her by her shoulder. 

Her grin faded away as she stared coldly at Umbridge. "Don't you ever come back here again. And don't you ever think about touching the children. I will haunt you down, Umbridge." she hissed, as she recalled Hermione blurting out to her that Harry was slapped by Umbridge. 

She let go of Umbridge hard, almost pushing her down. "Get out." she said in a Severus like manner. 

Umbridge, terrified, ran out of Hogwarts. The whole school cheered and Alexis caught eye contact with Harry who grinned at her as he rushed to her side. 

"That was briliant! Just brilliant!" Harry said, his green eyes lit up. 

Alexis placed an arm around his shoulder. "Let's just say, anyone who messes with my godson, messes with me." she grinned. 

Her eyes met Severus who was standing at the corner. He gave her an amused smile as he turned, his black robe swirled behind him.