She Deserves Better.

Battle of Hogwarts Part 2.

Alexis came out of the room to find Fred and Percy dueling with two death eater. The fact that neither of them did anything to stop her, worried her a little, that her secret that she was a double agent had leaked.

"Alexis!" Fred called her and she jumped in between the two Weasley and battled the death eaters.

"Wotcha Fred! Nice to meet you Percy!"

"What is this Alexis? Why are you helping them?" one of the death eater hissed. 

"I'm on their side you fool!" and she casted a killing curse at him, while Percy stunned the minister, Thickness. She had to. She had to kill all the death eaters that knew, or else they might tell Voldemort.

Alexis laughed as she watched Thickness turned into sea urchins. "Don't kill him! But a sea urchin, how original Percy!" she told Percy. 

Suddenly there was a loud explosion and and Alexis felt herself flying and hit a wall. She grunted and sat out. She felt her a gush of blood on her head and cheek and realised he was bleeding. Swaying, she struggled on her feet. 

She turned and saw Percy, shouting. He was shaking a body, Fred's and Ron was next to him. She felt faint when she realised Fred was dead. 

"We've got to get out of here!" she heard Harry shout and she followed them. They ran and everyone screamed as monsterous spiders climbed up Hogwarts as spells hit them.

She saw Harry running towards Hagrid towards the forbidden forest, with Ron and Hermione following. Alexis cursed and chased after them towards the entrence of Hogwarts.

The air became deathly cold and Alexis felt her blood froze. Large amounts of dementors flew towards their way. Luna, Hermione and Ron, together with Seamus and Ernie raised their wands and casted patronuses. Harry however did not. She ran to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. 

"Come on Harry." she said. And he noddes. Pointing their wands up, they casted their patronus and the dementors seemed to fly into thin air.

Alexis ordered them to run away, she knew at the back of her mind her cover was gone and her loyalty was known.

They hid behind a wall as Harry closed his eyes, trying to find Voldemort. His eyes flew open after a while. "He's at the shrieking shack! He called for Snape." 

Alexis felt her heart beat faster. "Severus?" she whispered and her legs brought her there, with Harry, Ron and Hermione running behind her.

They were hidden behind a crate that was blocking the entrence. She saw Severus and Voldemort. She wanted to be by Severus's side but with Harry there, she could not. She made Hermione and Ron hide under the invisibility cloak with Harry.

To her horror, as she listened to their conversation, she realised where it was going. Voldemort had wrongly thought Severus was the master of the elder wand. She saw his snake encased her husband and her face was pale as Severus's. She pointed her wand and stunnes the snake and it dropped on the floor hissing in pain.

Alexis kicked the crate aside, disarming Voldemort.

"Alexis." Voldemort's voice was no doubt, filled with anger. "How nice of you to join us." 

Alexis said nothing but gripped her wand tightly and gripped Severus's hand tightly. Severus stepped forward but Alexis pushed him back.

Severus took a glance at Alexis. She was bleeding and bruised. He gripped his hand tighter on hers. Alexis raised her wand but as a green light flew out from her wand, Voldemort disappeared with his snake and the wand.

Alexis felt her legs give way and she sank on the floor, her hands trembling. Harry, Hermione and Ron emerged from the cloak and rushed to Alexis's side.

"Alex?" Severus said as he pulled his wife closer to him, realising she had just saved his life. Alexis said nothing, and he grabbed her hands. "Alexis, love, say something." 

Alexis flung her arms around him. "Sev, severus." she sobbed and Severus rocked her gently, mumuring in her ear that it was alright. Alexis, not caring that the trio was watching, planted a kiss on Severus's lips. 

"I'm sorry, but there's a war going on here." Harry said and Alexis pulled away. 

"Right." she said, blushing as she pulled Severus's up, not realising her grip. Suddenly Voldemort's voice filled the room, demanding Harry meet him in an hour at the forbidden forest. 

Alexis turned to him. "Harry, you-"

"I know what I have to do. You've told me." Harry said quietly.