She Deserves Better.

Padfoot VS Snivellus.

Severus grimly entered 12 Grimmauld Place. He entered and smirked when Hermione and Harry opened the door. 

"Where's Professor Reyson?" he asked.

"She's gone with Mrs Wealsey and Remus to pick up Mr Weasley. They should be back soon." Harry said, staring at his Potions Professor. 

Severus just nodded and entered. There were loud footsteps coming from the staircase. 

"Ale-" Sirius stared at Severus and smirked. "Ah. Snivellus." 

Severus returned the smirk. "Well, well, Black." he said dryly.

Harry bit his lip. Alexis had told him to keep Severus and Sirius as far away from each other as possible. He grimaced as he went upstairs to warn the others about World War three. 
*********************************
Alexis helped the weak and exhausted Arthur Weasley back to the heaquaters. She had spent the whole morning before going to the hospital, with Sirius and the others, decorating the place for Christmas that was just 3 days away. 

She could not wait to fall on her bed when.. 

"At least I'm not a fugitive in my own home!" 

"Oh, come on Snivellus. I'm sure you can come up with a better come back?"

"I don't have to listen to a useless dunderhead like you, who literally is useless for the Order!" Severus smirked.

"Still the greasy head snout are you? At least I dress better than you! And have a better hair style!" Sirius snapped.

Alexis exchanged look with Remus. She told him to bring Molly and Arthur into their room. She sighed. This was not the first time these two were at loggerheads. 

She stormed into the kitchen where the two men were about to Duel. Alexis slammed the door very hard. 
"Can you two stop acting like children?!" Alexis screamed.

Severus and Sirius were startled and turned to her.

"Alexis-" Sirius said slowly.

"Don't Alexis me. If you two are not going to learn how to behave like mature adults, then I shall have to teach you both." Alexis said through gritted teeth. She snatched both of their wands.

"But he started it." Sirius whined.

"LOOK. I don't bloody care who started it!" Alexis shouted. She stared at Severus and then at Sirius. 

"Sev, I heard what you said about Sirius." Alexis said grimly to Severus. "I don't think that was nice. Sirius is doing his best for the order Sev. And you know it!" 

Sirius had a smug look on his face. Alexis turned to Sirius next. "And Padfoot! Can you stop picking on Severus? Every single time!" 

She glared at the two, still gripping their wands tightly in her hands. 

"Are you two going to learn to tolarate with each other or not?" 

Severus and Sirius kept quiet, neither wanted to apologise. 

"Fine." Alexis said and pulled their ears, making them sit on the chairs, ignoring their cries of pain.

"I am sick and tired of the two of you bickering! Every. Single. Time. The children behave much better than the both of you. I am exhausted and I come back to you two adding to my problems. As long as you two don't learn your lesson, I am holding your wand."  

She left the kitchen, slamming the door behind her. She realised everyone was outside the kitchen, eavesdropping. She rolled her eyes. "Alright. Show's over. Go to your rooms. Now." she put on a serious face for all, but saved a smile and wink for Molly and Remus.
*******************************
After the emergency order meeting, (Alexis had secretly told Dumbledore about her confiscating the wands of Sirius and Severus, which he found amusing) they decided it was time to build up their defence system, seeing the attack on Arthur Weasley.

Dumbledore had also requested Severus and Alexis to keep an eye on Harry, in case he got more visions.
********************************
Harry, Ron and Hermione watched quietly as Alexis ran to catch up with Severus who was leaving.

They watched as Alexis passed him his wand back. Instead of a sarcastic reply, they were surprised to see him give her a full smile and the two of them were laughing.

"Merlin. I think they fancy each other." Ron muttered. 

Harry frowned. Alexis knew how Severus treated him, yet, why was she getting closer and closer? 

He wished she would get with Sirius. He sighed. He knew it sounded selfish, but he wanted a proper family.