She Deserves Better.

Memories, sandwiches and pumpkin juice.

Alexis' patience with Umbridge was thinning off. She cursed the woman under her breath as she ran her thumb on Harry's left hand. She frowned as her eyes fell on the scars. 

"I must not tell lies." it read. 

She muttered a spell waving her wand on it and the traces of blood disappered and the scar became faint. 

"Go to your room. Now. Take a rest." she instructed Harry. "And if you need any help with Dumbledore's Army, tell me."

Harry nodded, giving her a tired smile. Alexis sighed as she heard the door close. Something had to be done to Umbridge. Alexis smirked as she saw her answers. Two identical ginger twins.

"Fred! George!" Alexis called out, grinning at them. "I need both your help." She was going to give Umbridge hell.
*********************************
Alexis went down to the dungeon, carrying a tray which had a plate of sandwiches and two mugs of pumpkin juice. Harry was having occlumency lesson with Severus late that night, as requested by the headmaster. It had been a few hours and she knew how hard he could be with her godson. 

Her steps hurried as she heard two raised voices. Placing the tray on an empty table, she watched, knowing that Harry had to have the lessons, and she decided not to intefere. Harry was leaning against a table and Severus was glaring at him.

"It may escape your notice but life isn't fair." Severus snarled. "Your blessed father knew that. In fact he frequently saw to it." 

"My father was a great man!" Harry retorted, angry. 

Alexis rushed to their side. "Severus-" 

Severus pushed her away. He grabbed Harry and pushed him onto the chair. "Your father was a swine."

"Severus!" Alexis shouted. Severus ignored her, pointing his wand to Harry. 

The next thing Alexis knew, Harry stood up and Severus and him had their wands pointed at each other.

"Legilimens."
"Protego."

Alexis watched as their eyes seemed to fixed on each other. 

It seemed like eternity until she saw Harry fell back. Severus gripped his wand. "Enough." He went to Harry and grabbed her godson by his collar. 

"Your lessons are at an end." 

Harry was panting. "I didn't-"

He gripped Harry harder. "Get. Out." he instructed, before releasing him. 

Alexis grabbed Harry, passed him some sandwiches and a mug of pumpkin juice. "Take this and get some sleep." she told him, before giving a quick kiss on his forhead. "Now, leave!" she said quickly. Harry looked at her and nodded, leaving as fast as his legs could  bring him. 

Alexis turned to Severus who was staring at the chair where Harry had sat. His skin seemed paler and Alexis saw fear and anger in his cold black eyes. 

Alexis gently held his hand. She knew what had happened. Severus closed his eyes, at her warm touch. She slowly brought him to his armchair behind his clean neat desk, making him sit. 

"He looked into your memories didn't he?" She asked softy.

Severus swallowed a lump in his throat. His eyes slowly met her warm brown ones and he nodded. 

Alexis sighed and grabbed the other mug of juice and remaining sandwiches. Severus took the mug, gulping down the juice but refused the food, eating only when Alexis insisted. He polished off the whole plate, not realising how hungry he was.

After he ate, Alexis sat on the arm rest of the chair, placing her arm around his neck. She gently stroked his hair, mumbling to him it was alright and absent mindedly pressed her forehead against his cheeks.  

They broke out of the comfortable position when Severus moved to place the mug on the table. He smiled to himself as she stood up, blushing.

She was about to suggest that he get some sleep but was interrupted when Severus suddenly brushed his lips against hers. She stopped, but left her lips locked against his, his hands draping around her waist. She shivered. It was not their first time their lips met but the kiss from Severus had that effect on her. 

She smiled on his lips as their lips moved fluidly, her fringe falling over his face. The band on her hand that kept her hair into a neat bun had suddenly snapped and her long brown locks fell upon her shoulder and Severus ran his hand through them. 

As Alexis went back, she found herself against his desk. Using his wand, Severus locked the door, smirking. His lips trailed down her neck and onto her collarbone, pushing her down on the desk as her removed robe revealing her knee length nightgown. He smirked again as he heard her moan as he climbed on the desk careful not to put his weight fully on her. His eyes greedily trailed down her body.

The next thing Alexis knew, it was early morning and she was upstairs in his room, under the sheets with him, both of them undressed and their bodies were still tangled together. She smiled as she heard his breathing as he slept, recalling their passionate love making 5 hours earlier. She drew herself closer to him and closed her eyes again.
********************************
The next morning, Severus Snape and Alexis Reyson were late for breakfast. And everyone noticed how Severus Snape was in a better mood than he usually was.

Harry almost choked on his morning pumpkin juice when he overheard what George had said jokingly.

"It's almost like Snape got laid." 
♠ ♠ ♠
Heh heh heh. :D