Status: still searching for inspiration..

Peccato Il Mio Piccolo Dolce (My Sweet Little Sin)

Image

January 12, 2002
Dear Diary,

Today's my 12th birthday. Everything has been weird about me. I keep on feeling a LOT of different emotions coursing through me whenever Alec is near. It's a very weird feeling; it's warm and fuzzy and I think I'm going to throw up. Should I ask my dad what's wrong with me? Or better yet, my mom? Would they understand me? I bet not. :P I know, parents suck, especially when your parents are UNDEAD. Yes, I said it! My parents are undead. I've told you this over and over again, but they are vampires. I just like to repeat myself because you're the only one who I can share this secret with. Not even with my best friend; Lux. Well, I hear Alec knocking on my door, so let's just hope that I don't throw up or something.

Love lots,
Lyric Cassidy Volturi


Now 17 years old, Lyric has never been a tiny bit near normal. Living with her undead but royal vampire family, and being the human princess of vampires. That's weird enough, right? Nope, not yet. Over the past few years, she's developed some intense feelings for her best friend and protector; kind of like her guardian angel. And those intense feelings could never ever dissipate since he's the only one who has ever made her feel more than just a pathetic human princess of the undead. He made her feel “alive” in a sense. She loves him but he's trying to push his feelings aside in fear that he would hurt her at some point in time. But, that's as hard as pushing the Empire State Building using your pinky when she's ALWAYS there, with her alluring smile, childish demeanor and optimism as well as a bunch of other stuff that made Lyric... Lyric.

So, you wonder what will happen? I don't know either; but together we'll find out what will happen with Lyric and Alec. Will Alec's stubbornness get in the way of his love for Lyric and will Lyric's hesitation lead Alec to the wrong track?