Status: still searching for inspiration..

Peccato Il Mio Piccolo Dolce (My Sweet Little Sin)

If This Was A Movie

Image

"He left..." I murmured into my hands and cried silently. What Alec did hurt so much. Imagine having a nuclear bomb dropped on your head. It hurts, right? Now imagine the pain a billion times worse. That's how much it hurt.

"Go to sleep, Lyric." Demetri said softly and laid me down on my bed. Jane moved out of the way when I winced.

"Wake me up when it's time to go home." I whispered through my silent tears.

"Alright." Jane nodded and I smiled at her before I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

***
"Lyric, wake up." Demetri's husky voice woke me up from my sleep. I opened my eyes and squinted because of the sheer brightness that greeted my irises. I smiled up at Demetri who was half smiling and half smirking.

"Can we go home yet?" I asked.

"You need to stay here for another day so that the doctor can check up on your shoulder." Jane answered my question.

"Errrrg... That sucks.No offense." I said sheepishly.

"None taken." Felix said aloud. I giggled and heard something loud and demanding: my stomach. They all laughed and I blushed bright red.

"I'm hungry." I said and touched my flat stomach.

"I'll go get you some food." Felix said and exited the room.

"Thank you." I called after him.

"I really need to stretch my legs." I said and stood up. I looked down at my attire and saw that I was in my silk pajamas. I'm allergic to nylon in case you guys were wondering.

"I don't think that that's a good idea." Jane said softly and looked at the door.

"Why wouldn't it be?" I asked and then walked towards the door. I was about to open it but it opened first.

"What, Felix, back already?" I teased who I thought was Felix. But, sadly, I was wrong. I was very wrong. I looked up into his crimson eyes and kept my face void of any emotion.

"I think I'll just lie in bed all day." I said coldly and made my way back to the very small and uncomfortable hospital bed. Demetri and Jane glared at Alec as he shut the door behind him and sat down on the couch.

"I just remembered... I need to buy you something to read." Demetri broke the awkward silence.

"Come with me, Jane." He continued and dragged Jane out of the room. Great. They left me here. I grabbed the nearest book and began reading. But, Alec kept tapping his shoe against the tiled floor which irritated me to no end.

"Stop that." I said coldly and glared at him.

"What?" He asked; still not stopping the incessant tapping.

"That! Tapping your foot!" I snapped and threw the book at him. He caught it and set it down beside him.

"What if I don't want to?" He said and continued tapping his foot. There goes his pride again. Always in the way....

"Ugh! Freaking little...." I grumbled some unintelligible words and was suddenly face to face with Alec.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and I smelled his minty breath. I think my ovaries are on the walls right now.

"Say it like you mean it." I stuttered out and he closed his eyes. After a second or so, he re-opened his eyes and stared into mine.

"I'm very sorry for walking out on you. I... didn't know what to do. It's not you..." I cut him off with a tight hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it took such a VERYYYYYY long time to update... I was constantly checking my mibba for any comments on this story and then I FINALLY received one comment! That totally inspired me to write another chap... Comments make me write.. so... you know what to do.. LOL...

--Jen_Bright