Status: Still writing!

Memoirs of an Emo Romantic

3 Out Of 700...That's Not Even A Whole Percent.

I have to admit, the closer I get to the start of my school day, the more nervous I am. I've got a total of three friends: Danny, Zach, and the guy who high-fived me last night, if he even counts. That's three people I know out of a school of 700. That's not even a whole percent. Fuck. My. Life. Plus, I'm the only female student. I'm nervous. I'm excited. I'm a fireball of emotions.

Three friends is plenty. I don't trust easily. Except for Danny. That just kind of happened...But three's perfect. It's more than I had back in Cali. I had Jocelyn, who had been my best friend since third grade. And I had Damien from work (I worked at Hot Topic) who was always there for me, but since I've moved, I haven't heard from him.

As for Jocelyn, she was, well, let's just say she got around. She complained about everything. And I mean everything. I've learned so much about specific guys I'm the encyclopedia for Carter High School. Whenever I said anything about me, she had to turn it around so it was all about her. After I moved, we talked once or twice, but I haven't talked to her since a couple days after I got here. I'm not complaining though. Life's easier now without her. Not to be mean, but she was just annoying.

How do you tell your best friend of ten years, whom you've said you'd be best friends for life with, that you won't be friends past high schoool? You move halfway across the world and stop talking. Simple as that.

So here I am, with my new best friend hugging me from behind, his head resting on my shoulder as I zip up my makeup bag.

Danny looks hot today. Although that's not much of a change from any other day. He's in black skinny jeans, a black and white plaid button-up, white Vans, and a white studded belt.

Gorgeous.

"What're you thinking about?" Danny asked.

"How you're my best friend in the whole wide world, and how amazingly scrumptious you look right now." I replied, turning around and sitting on the bathroom counter.

Danny moved in between my legs and kissed me softly. "I love you best friend." He murmured, voice rough.

"I love you too best friend." I replied.

"Are you ready for the first day of senior year?" He asked, holding out his arm.

"I guess. Let's get outta here." I smiled, hopping off the counter and slipping my arm through his.

I had on my colorful Vans and I grabbed my black messenger bag, throwing it over my shoulder as Danny slid on his black backpack. We left the dorm room for the first day as seniors.
♠ ♠ ♠
*pssssst*
Hey.
You.
Yeaaahhh you. Who's reading this.
Go to my page and tell me what you think about mah story...