Status: Still writing!

Memoirs of an Emo Romantic

Beginnings Of A Storm

My Music Performance class was alright. It'll definitely be one of the best classes this year. Mr. Cole is 47, has a receding hair line, and his hair is graying. Despite all the old, he's still young at heart. He still wears old band tee's, denim jeans, and Converse. He;s an ex-band member of Sacred By The Abyss, a popular heavy metal band over twenty years ago. I'll do great in this class.

Calculus was calculus. This class is going to suck. The Cock is in this one with me. Woohoo [sarcasm]. The teacher isn't bad. He seems nice and willing to help. Plus, he's good looking, so it doesn't make the whole class living hell. He's got intense green eyes, shaggy dark brown hair that goes wherever the hell it wants, and hes skinny, pulling off his skinny jeans perfectly.

Lunch was fine. Danny and I sat with Zach and those people. I actually enjoyed myself. That is after I learned to ignore the stares, winks, and flirtatious motions from the other guys surrounding me.

Theatre was surprising. Who knew teenage guys got so into acting? These next couple of weeks we were studying the "art of improv". It'll surely be interesting...Our teacher, Simone, refuses to be called Ms. Carlyle. She says "Ms. Carlyle is my mother and in no way do I deserve to be called that. She;s a saint. I swear." She has crazy curly red hair that flies everywhere. Her clothes? Oh, Lord, don't get me started. Let's just say she's stuck on the 70's and 80's.

Study hall was not what I expected. I expected a strict teacher who required us to be quiet and do our work. That wasn't the case at all. Mr. Hepler is in his early forties, and doesn't give a care in the world. If he wasn't snoring and passed out, he was on his computer in an intense game of Tetris. He didn't care. Most of the guys in that class left at lunch and didn't return until sixth block, if they returned at all. There was one person actually studying. The rest of the guys were talking about some random thins I had no interest in. Danny and I talked a lot, sneaking kisses in here and there.

My last class was Chemistry II. Mrs. Fletcher was retiring next year, so I guessed she is in her sixties. But man she was insane. I'm scared for when we start mixing chemicals and making explosions and reactions. But I will surely be entertaining.

Overall, the day went by pretty fast, without any altercations. Until the final bell rang. Danny and I walked out the door of the science building and towards our dorm. It was getting colder and colder each step we took. The wind was blowing and the sky was getting dark, signaling the beginnings of a storm.