Status: Still writing!

Memoirs of an Emo Romantic

Winter Break...Commense.

(Day before winter break)
[Corey's POV]

September was here and gone. It took October and November with it. Thanksgiving consisted of Danny and I eating the cafeteria's turkey and mashed potatoes. We aslo managed to snag a couple pieces of pumpkin pie.

We watched movies all night and stuffed our faces. Thanksgiving and most of December were gone in a flash.

It's December 20th. Christmas is in five days.

I haven't heard a word from my parents.

"What are you doing for break, love?" Danny asked, breaking my thoughts.

"Flying back to Cali. Hopefully spend time with my family. I don't know if they'll be home though." I said, smiling at how adorable my boyfriend is.

"I see..." Danny replied.

"What?" I questioned, sensing he had more to say.

"Well, I want you to come to Sacramento with me and meet my aunt and uncle and my friends." He murmured.

"Danny, I'd love to. And you have to meet my friends and parents too! Well, if my parents are actually there." I sighed.

"They will be. Who could miss a Christmas without their favorite daughter?" He asked, trying to cheer me up.

Class had ended three hours ago and half the school was headed back to their homes.

"C'mon. Pack your bag. I'll download plane tickets to Sacramento, then we will head out. After Sacramento, we head to L.A." Danny said, finding my duffle bag and tossing it to me.

I sighed and walked to my dresser while Danny typed information into his laptop.

I threw in a bunch of underwear and bras, ten cami's, fifteen shirts, seven pairs of skinny jeans, three pairs of leggings, five pairs of socks, my black flipflops, my black Converse, my checkered Vans slip-ons, and my favorite, teal, zip-up hoodie. I grabbed a black strapless dress and a red dress from my closet. I also threw my black strappy heels in my bag. I walked into the bathroom and packed all of my toiletries, my makeup, hair dryer, straightener, and hairspray.

When I walked back into the room, Danny was holding up two plane tickets to Sacramento. His eyes were glowing. He looked so happy.

I chuckled and threw the rest of my things in my duffle bag. Then I hugged him and whispered, "Thank you."

"My pleasure."

"Go pack. I wanna leave." I said, smacking his skinny jean covered butt.

"Okay." He said. I watched him bustle about from my spot on the couch.

Every once in a while, he'd pass by for a kiss.

"Which one?" He asked, holding up two dress shirts. The one on my left was a dark red, the other was black.

"Both?" I suggested, smiling when he shrugged and tossed them in his bag.

Ten minutes and two overstuffed duffle bags later, we were set to hit the road.

Danny put his laptop in his carry-on bag. We put our phone chargers, iPods, and a spare change of clothes in with his laptop.

"Ready princess?" He asked.

"Ready prince." I replied, grabbing the carry-on bag and held our door open for Danny to squeeze through.

I turned off out lights and locked out door behind us.

When we got down stairs, there was a taxi waiting to take us to the airport.

The taxi driver climbed out of the taxi. Heat rushed out of the car. Today was one of the few colder days in Paris.

My jaw dropped when I saw who our driver was.

"Santiago!" I called, rushing to the man who befriended me when I first got to Paris.

"Corey! It's great to see you! 'Ow are you 'olding up?" He asked, his accent heavy.

"I'm great! This is my boyfriend Danny." I motioned to Danny who was standing there awkwardly.

He smiled, "Hey, um, can you help me please?" He asked Santiago.

Santiago chuckled and replied, "O'course mate. Lemme 'ave em."

Danny sighed with relief as Santiago took our duffle bags from his grasp.

"Get in, it's chilly out here." Danny said, opening the backseat door for me.

"You too. You're not invincible to the cold either." I told Danny, smiling with satisfaction when he obliged.

"Where to loves?" Santiago asked as he climbed back into the driver seat.

"Airport." I said, grabbing onto Danny's hand and meshing my fingers between his.

"Where ya 'eaded?" Santiago asked.

"Home to California. Going to go hang out with family." I told him.

That was most of our conversation.

Santiago pulled up to the airport drop off and grabbed our bags out of the trunk for us.

"Thanks, Santiago!" I said, hugging him.

"No problem, love." He replied, turning to shake Danny's hand.

"No, no, no. It's on me mate." He said, refusing the money Danny held out to him.

"You sure?" Danny asked.

"Positive. 'Ave fun in California. Be safe. See ya 'round doll." Santiago said, climbing into the car, giving a final wave, and pulling away from the curb.

"Let's go baby. We have a long flight ahead of us." Danny said, grabbing our duffle bags.

I nodded, following Danny into the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot! 6 Subscribers!
Not to be greedy, but I'd love for more?
(:
This Chapter another filler, but I have more planned for the next few chapters. It should be interesting...but you have to READ to SEE !!!!