Status: Still writing!

Memoirs of an Emo Romantic

Cali Baby!

[Danny's POV]
Fourteen hours. That's how long it took to get from Paris to California.

My legs hurt, my back is killing me. I have a headache, my ass is numb, and I'm starving.

But Corey's asleep on my shoulder.

So everything that is wrong is perfectly acceptable as long as she's here.

"This is your pilot speaking. We will be landing at the Los Angeles Airport in a few minutes, so please, return your tables to their upright position and buckle you seatbelts. Thank you."

Corey groaned, wincing as she sat up straight. Her back cracked and she streched her neck out.

"Good afternoon princess." I said, smiling at her faces of pain.

"Hi. How long was I asleep?" She asked, sighing.

"The whole plane ride. Except for the first couple hours." I replied.

"Good Lord. No wonder my body aches." She yawned, stretching herself out as much as the tight space allowed.

I chuckled and looked out the small window. The clouds beneath us were getting closer as we passed through them. The land beneath us was exposed as we grew closer and closer to landing.

Ten minutes later, the plane hit the runway. Once the plane stopped people got out of their seats and began to grab their bags from overhead. Corey and I didn't move until everyone behind us were off the plane.

I grabbed out carry-on bag and followed Corey off the plane.

She pulled off her teal sweatshirt, exposing a darker teal tank top, and light cut-off shorts she had changed into before she fell asleep. Her black Converse and mismatching socks completed her outfit.

"You look adorable." I blurted, stunneda t how amazing she looked. Her tank top exposed small and tanned, yet slightly muscular shoulders. It hugged her nicelt, and scrunched up at the bottom, showing a slight peek of her tanned hips. Her shorts were short enough her pockets hung out the bottom, but not short enough to show anything. She had on a neon yellow sock on her left foot, and a hot pink sock on her right. Her feet slightly turned in, just enough to make it cute.

She murmured, "Thank you," and grabbed my hand once we walked through the doors of the airport.

Some people turned and stared at us, most ignored us. Part of the people who stared gave us weird looks. Not gonna lie, we are an odd pair. With Corey's multicolored, teased hair, my shaggy, emo hair cut, and our multiple piercings, we definitely stood out.

After we got our duffle bags, we headed toward the entrance and walked out into the 75 degree sun.

"Welcome home to Cali baby." I said, kissing Corey's head after I pulled her into a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is where I'll post every outfit mentioned::
www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=568963

This is Corey::
www.scene-hairstyles.com/images/scene_hair--large-msg-120680440268.jpg

This is Danny::
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2iSSI8Mqc5c/SS8rP_JbIqI/AAAAAAAAAHA/F5MlDq7lB-M/s400/alex-evans-emo-boy.jpg

***DISCLAIMER*** I do NOT own these photos.

I was going to link them, but the link thing was being stupid. sorry >.<

^-^
Comment, rate, subscribe?!?! :D
I love you all!!