Status: Still writing!

Memoirs of an Emo Romantic

"Have You Ever Been Inside A Duvet?"

[Danny's POV]
NC-17[ish]

We got to Sacramento about 6 hours after we left LAX. We checked in at the Le Rivage hotel and found our way to the ninth floor. Our room, number 919, is on the end of the hallway, making it a pretty legit suite.

Our room is magnificent for the small and unfamous, yet incredibly expensive and luxurious hotel. The view looks out over the Sacramento River and the small, vintage homes and shops. The bathroom is equipped with a Jacuzzi tub, a large glass shower, and a counter with two sinks.

The bedroom has a big, king-sized bed, covered in a deep red duvet. It. Is. Amazing.

"Corey?" I asked quietly, setting our duffle bags on the floor, taking in our room.

"Yeah baby?" She asked, looking around taking everything in.

"Have you ever been inside a duvet?" I whispered, turning to look at her.

"No, should I have?" She asked, biting her bottom lip.

"Yes. Now come on." I said, sliding my Vans off and started walking towards the bed.

She kicked off her Converse abd followed me to the large bed.

We clomibed onto the surprisingly comfortable bed and slid into the duvet.

"I used to do this as a kid. Whenever my parents fought, I'd walk to my room, shut my door, grab a book, and hide in my duvet. It had rocketships on it. I always got so into my books, I'd hope the world changed once I got out of my duvet." I said.

"Did it? Did things get better?" She whispered, looking up into my eyes.

"No. They fought as soon as dad stepped foot in the house after work, all the way until Freshman year. I told them I couldn't take it anymore. That I had gone out, gotten a scholarship to Brighton and that I'd be leaving for Paris in three days. Then I stood up, walked into my room, and called my aunt to explainwhat was happening. She said she supported me 100% and she'd meet me at the airport in Paris." I explained.

"So eventually things did get better?" Corey murmured.

"Yes. I moved. My aunt moved to Sacramento for her job. Things got better, then worse because I was the 'weird emo kid.' Then things went from horrible to amazing in a matter of three seconds." I replied.

"How so?" Corey questioned.

"I met you." Was all I said.

She kissed me, and I kissed back, sliding my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance without speaking. She allowed me to enter and our tongues danced.

Hurried, we climbed out of the duvet and landed back on the bed. I hovered over her as I playfully bit her lip, causing her to moan softly.

Her hands twisted in my hair as I kissed her jaw, making my way to her weak spot on her neck. She softly moaned again, moving her head to expose more of her neck. I bit and sucked, sliding her shirt up and over her head. It landed on the floor, soon accompanied by every other piece of clothing we were wearing.

I kissed her quickly before I slid on protection, shaking.

I entered her, causing her to gasp with pleasure as I filled her.
♠ ♠ ♠
1] I'm sorry it's taking longer to post and reply and such, but my school is an ass and decided to block a gajillion websites like this one. -.-

2]This one's kind a filler. I have a lot planned for the next few Chapters.

3]Please keep subscribing, commenting, and telling others about it. I really appreciate the positive outlooks on the story.

4]I love you!