Status: Still writing!

Memoirs of an Emo Romantic

Sparrows, Faces, And A Rose.

[Corey's POV]
[An Hour Later]

The taxi pulled into the parking lot at The Waterboy. Danny said his parents always went out on one date night every other month here.

I had on my black strapless dress and my black heels. Danny was wearing his dark shirt and black skinny jeans, completed with black Vans.

I slid out taxi, careful not to show everything, as Danny paid the driver.

After we sat down in the dimly lit restaurant, a girl, about 16, walked to our table.

"Hello. I'm Mary and I'll be your waitress this evening. Can I start you off with a beverage and an appetizer?" She asked, her voice bright, matching her eyes.

"I'll have a sweet tea." I said, looking at Danny.

"Me too. No appetizer." Danny siad, flashing a friendly smile.

"Alright, I'll return soon." Mary said, walking toward the kitchen.

"This place is awesome." I said, my voice low.

"I know. The food's good too." Danny smirked.

"I thought you didn't go on date night with the parentals?" I asked, fiddling with my cloth napkin.

"Leftover." He said.

"Understandable." I giggled.

"Here's your drinks," Mary said, placing the glass cups in front of us, "Are you ready to order?"

Danny looked at me and nodded.

"Um, yea. I'm gonna have the Caribbean Chicken Sandwich." I said.

"Fries or mashed potatoes?"

"Mashed."

"Soup or salad?"

"Salad."

"Dressing?"

"Ceasar."

"Okay." Mary replied, turning to Danny, "And for you?"

"Steak and steamed vegetables, well-done, mashed potatoes, and a salad with ceasar as well." He said, finishing the order with a gleaming smile.

Mary chuckled, "Alright. Do you want your salads before the entree?"

"Sure." I responded, the corners of my mouth turning up.

"Be out soon." She turned, tucking the folder in her apron and taking our menus.

I watched her as she walked to an empty booth and leaned over the table. Her shirt lifted little, revealing the tattoo of a sparrow on the right of her lower back.

Our dinner was amazing. Danny hailed a taxi and we climbed in. He gave the driver an address and the driver took off.

I watched as we flew by people on crosswalks, stepping out of bars, kissing, smoking, and laughing.

"Toal's $19.87." The grumpy man in the driver's seat mumbled.

"Thanks." Danny smiled, handing $25 to the man, "Have a good night."

I climbed out of the backseat, once again cautious to not show anything.

"Where are we?" I asked, looking at the big, brick building in front of me.

"Best nightclub in town. Faces." He replied, wrapping his arm around me.

We walked into the building and were immediately surrounded by flashing lights, loud music, an intense bass, and a lot of bodies.

"Wanna dance?" Danny shouted.

I smiled and nodded, following Danny to the middle of the floor.

We danced for hours. The club kept getting more and more packed as each song played.

"You ready?" Danny asked in my ear.

I nodded and we walked to the exit andhailed a cab.

We got back to the hotel around one the next morning. Danny smiled at the lady at the front desk.

She nodded and smiled back.

We climbed into the elevator and I kissed Danny's neck, sucking and nipping lightly.

I had had a couple shots at the club, despite my age. I guess that's what happens when you have a short dress on and money. Anyway, I was a little turned on.

"I love you Danny."

"I love you too." He replied, kissing me back, hard and passionate, yet soft and caring.

The elevator chimed, stopping. We pulled away and Danny smirked.

"C'mon. I have a surprise." He said, his voice husky.

I narrowed my eyes ar him, but followed him to the room willingly.

He slid the key through the lock and pushed open the door.

When he opened it, he smirked and pulled me inside. Before he shut the door he slid the "Do Not Disturb" sign over the outer handle. Once the door was closed, he locked the three locks on the door.

I apparantly had a confused look on my face, because Danny said, "C'mere and just trust me. 'Kay?"

I nodded, following him to the closed bedroom door.

He stopped right in front of the door and grinned.

"Close your eyes. No peeking whatsoever." He said, covering my eyes with his hands.

I heard him open the door. He put his right hand back over my right eye and directed me into the room.

Once I stopped, Danny pulled his hands away and whispered, "Open 'em."

When I did, I was overwhelmed. In a good way. There was a wine bottle on the dresser, candles everywhere, and a single, white rose on the bed.

I gasped in amazement.

"Do you like it?" Danny whispered behind me.

"I love it." I replied, my voice soft.

"Perfect." He smiled his half-smile that makes my knees weak.

"C'mere." He said huskily, pulling me into his arms and kissing me hard, lovingly, and hungrily.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was kinda short.
I have more.
(:
I lovee you guys!
Tell me whatcha thinkk