Status: Still writing!

Memoirs of an Emo Romantic

Raspy Voices and Steamy Rooms.

[Corey's POV]

We were exhausted from the trip to L.A. (despite the fact we had both passed out in the cab), so we walked up to the hotel room and changed into more comfortable clothes. Danny put on a pair of pajama pants and I pulled on a tank top and a pair of comfy zebra print shorts. We crawled intot he king-sized bed and immediately fell asleep.

When I woke up, Danny wasn't next to me. The bathroom door was shut and I could hear the shower running.

I picked up my cell phone and dialed the number I knew all too well.

"Corey?" The raspy, feminine voice on the other line asked me.

"You betcha." I smirked into the phone.

"Yay! I'm so glad you're back! I'm so ready to see you and meet your new boy! And show him your hidden talent!" She cried.

I laughed, "I know. We'll be in around two. I want to take him to Yamashiro for lunch first. Sound good?" I asked.

"For sure chica! Can't wait! I love you!"

"Love you too!" I laughed into the phone before hitting the red button, ending the call.

Just as I placed my phone back on the bedside table, Danny walked out in a towel.

His hair was still wet, and he hadn't completely dried his defined stomach.

My breath hitched in my throat when I looked up at him.

"Good morning to you too, love." He smirked at my reaction.

I blushed slightly and climbed to the edge of the bed as he moved closer to where I was.

'It's only ten o'clock. We have plenty of time.' I thought to myself, sitting up on my knees, pulling Danny's face towards mine.

I kissed him hard, feeling a smirk from underneath the kiss.

I pulled away, panting. Everytime he kisses me, my breath gets taken away. God.

He growled in disapproval when I broke the kiss. "Why'd you pull away?" He asked, his eyes still closed and his forehead rested against mine.

"I want you to do something..." I whispered.

"Whatcha want love?" He kissed the tip opf my nose.

His green eyes were now looking into my blue eyes.

"I want...I want you to kiss me like you mean it. Do whatever you want, whatever you need." I blushed at the thought.

"Oh believe me, I will." He smirked, his eyes hungry before he demolished the small distance between our lips.

He kissed me hard and full of passion. His tongue ran along my bottom lip, beggin for entrance. I allowed him in, my hands moving up and twisting his hair between my fingers.

I moved backwards as he climbed onto the bed. The kiss never broke.

He pulled his right hand away from my face to remove his towel. Then I felt his hands tugging at the hem of my tank top. Before I knew it, I was on my back and he was kissing, sucking, and softly biting at my neck and stomach.

His lips crashed back onto mine and we rolled over so I was laying on him. I bit his lip softly, moving down, pausing at his neck, sucking and teasing. I kept moving down, kissing and biting softly.

He was hard before I got down to him. I licked him, teasing.

He hissed, "Don't...tease..." He panted, fists clenching the sheets.

I licked his tip, taking him into my mouth. I flicked his tip with my tongue as he leaked, before taking him all in.

"Fuck." He moaned.

Bobbing up and down, I felt him begin to pulse, his hips bucking slightly.

"Shit...I'm...I'm gonna..." He looked making sure I was okay.

I winked, deep throating him.

His eyes popping, his hips bucked, and his back arched as he filled my mouth with his seed.

I licked my lips after he finished.

I kissed him softly and he rolled us over so I was beneath him.

"Your turn." He smirked as he slid my shorts and panties off.

He kissed me hard again, his hand foreplaying.

He left a trail of kisses down my body, making his way to my entrance.

Teasing, he kissed and sucked at me.

"Danny..." I panted, moaning.

He flicked my nub with his tongue, sliding his fingers around.

"Danny, I'm...close..." I panted, my back arching, and my walls closing in around his fingers.

My breath caught as I climaxed. Danny kissed the insed of my thigh beofre sucking my juices off his fingers.

He kissed me hard, sucking at my lip and massaging my tongue with his.

I felt him growing harder on my thigh.

"Danny..." I whispered.

"Hm?" He murmured, sucking my collarbone.

"I need you...now." I panted, wanting him to fill me.

"Birth control right?" He asked. I nodded in response.

He smirked, kissing me softly before plunging all of him into me.

I gasped in pleasure as Danny moved at a slow pace.

"F-faster." I stammered, clenching the sheets.

He complied, his body glistening with sweat.

"Harder!" I cried.

He went harder, bringing me closer.

"Danny!" I cried.

"I fuckin' love it when you scream my name." He smirked, crashing into me.

"You're the only one that's made me scream..." I panted, moaning.

"I'm close baby." He panted.

"M-me too."

He pumped harder.

We both moaned as we finished together, his cum filling me.

"Holy fuck." I panted.

Danny chuckled, "Agreed." He kissed my tenderly.

"I need another shower." He smirked.

"I need one in general. Let's go." I giggled, pulling him up and leading him to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. Well that was long and descriptive.
Sorry if you don't like that stuff, but I put a warning on it.
So if you don't like it, don't read it (:

Let me know what you think, because well, I love feedback. It makes me happy and makes me want to write more.

I know what I'm doing for the next two or three chapters... soooooooo if you want em, you gotta get em(: