Status: Still writing!

Memoirs of an Emo Romantic

Leather Pants And Lightning Bolts.

[Corey's POV]

After lunch, Danny and I climbed out of the taxi on the corner of North La Brea Avenue and Fountain Avenue in Hollywood.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"It's a surprise. I've already told you that." I giggled, "Cover your eyes and I'll lead you to where we're going. No peeking."

Danny closed his eyes and I pulled him along, avoiding the people, benches, and trash cans.

I guided him into the building and put my hands over his eyes.

"Corey?" My best friend asked.

"Hey, girl." I replied, taking in her well-known appearance.

Her black leather skin tight pants, combat boots, swimsuit top, leather vest, dark red lipstick, long black hair, and her hundreds of tattoos.

"Where are we?" Danny asked.

"Oh! Sorry babe. Open your eyes." I smirked, removing my hands and turning to see his reaction.

His eyes grew wide. "Oh my God! It-it's Kat Von D! How the fuck do you know her? Oh my fucking God!" Danny freaked like a little girl.

Kat laughed and said, "You must be Danny. Welcome to High Voltage."

Kat extended her hand and he shook it vigorously.

"Dude. How?" He turned to me.

"I worked here. Kat took me in. When I wasn't working at Hot Topic or skipping most of school, I spent all my time here." I giggled.

"You? You, like, tattoo people?" He asked, shocked.

"Yep." I smiled, popping my 'p'.

"Oh. My. God. That's fucking hot." He said, looking between me and Kat.

She laughed as I asked, "Wanna see some of my work?"

"Uh, duh." He said, excited.

I walked to the big, black desk in the middle of the room and shuffled through a drawer. I eventually found a thick, black binder filled with pictures.

"C'mere babe." I wiggled my finger, setting the binder down and opening to the first page.

"She's the one who does everything. Pin-ups, portraits, flowers, markings, flames, everything. She's mad talented." Kat said, pulling me in for a hug as Danny looked in awe at the pictures.

"I want one." He stated.

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"I want one," he said, "and I want you to do it."
♠ ♠ ♠
1) I obviously don't own Kat Von D or anything to do with her.
2) This one's short...sorry. The next one will make up for it.
3) The next chapter is in the process of becoming beast-like.
4) I'd realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy love feedback. It makes me smile, and I need to smile. It helps me write. Just saying.

I love you!