Status: Still writing!

Memoirs of an Emo Romantic

Roses and Dragons

[Corey's POV]

"There babe. All finished. Check it out." I said, removing the silicone gloves from my hands.

Danny walked to the full-length mirror to look at the Japanese dragon that ran up his right side.

"Holy shit, Cor." He gaped, "It's fucking beast."

"Like it?" I asked, standing next to him.

"I fucking love it." He grinned, hugging me softly.

"I'm getting one too." I admitted.

"Fo'real?" He smirked.

I nodded, "Kat's doing it. Then I have a surprise after."

"What're you getting done?" Danny asked.

"You'll see." I smirked, taking off my Avenged Sevenfold shirt.

"Ready babes?" Kat asked, holding the ink gun.

"For sure." I smiled.

"So, tell me about you tw, Danny-boy." Kat smiled.

As Danny told Kat about how we met, the cabin trip, our trip to San Fran, I listened, noticing the way Danny spoke of me.

He made me sound like an angel.

An hour and a half later, Danny was still shirtless and Kat said, "Finished. Gonna tell Danny-boy your surprise?"

"I guess I have to." I chuckled when Danny looked at me with a confused expression.

"You, my dear, are putting your initials above this rose right here." I smiled, pointing to the the rose closest to my hipbone on my right side.

His eyes widened.

"Don't worry babes, it's not that hard to do that." Kat chuckled.

"Um...okay...'" Danny said hesitantly.

He put on his gloves and took Kat's seat, rolling closer to me as Kat explained what he needed to do.

"Are you sure?" He asked, eying me.

"Danny. Put your damn initials by the rose. Please." I smiled.

He took a deep breath before getting the ink.

The tattoo gun whirred as he moved to my skin.

He carefully marked "DC" above the rose.

I smiled when he turned the gun off.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Perfect. Are you? You look a little frazzled." I chuckled, noticing he was sweating a little and his face was a tad paler than usual.

"Yea. Go look at it." He smiled, tossing his gloves into the trash/

"Guys, it's beautiful." I said as Danny and Kat appeared over my shoulders. The roses and swirls flowed perfectly over my curves.

"Glad you like it." Kat smiled, swallowing back some water.

I turned to Danny and kissed him.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"My pleasure." He turned to Kat and whispered in her ear.

She nodded and said, "For sure dude."

He smiled and the bell on the front door chimed.

"Holy shit. That's...oh my God." Danny gaped.

"Oh. My. Fuck." I gaped too.

"Oli. What's up dude?" Kat asked the ever famous Oliver Sykes of Bring Me The Horizon.

"Nothin'. Ello mates." He nodded and grinned at us.

I looked down, realizing I was topless except for my black bra. I found my shirt and pulled it over my head.

"Whatcha need dude?" Kat asked Oliver.

"I was down the street and realized I didn't have and green stuff left. Ya' got any?" He asked Kat.

"Hell yea!" Kat exclaimed, "Cor, show Oli the stash in my office. It's still in the same place...I think."

I walked with Oliver to Kat's office and opened the thick oak door.

"How much you want?" I asked him, unlocking the "bad" safe.

"Just two joints. Need enough to last tonight and tomorrow before our concert." He said.

I got everything out and rolled him a couple joints, handing them to him in an empty Altoids tin.

I put some stuff in another Altoids tin and covered it with some papers.

"Wanna beer?" I asked Oliver.

"Fuck yea." He smirked.

"Here." I tossed him one, grabbing one for myself too.

We chugged them down and let out a simultaneous belch, laughing after we finished.

"Nice one mate." He high-fived me.

" 'aye can I get your cell number? A bunch of us are hitting up and underground rave tongiht, if you an' your boy wanna join?" He offered/

"For sure!" I took his cell and entered my name and number.

He called my phone and I saved him number in my contacts.

"Sweet. I'll text you in a little while, ya?"

"Definitely. By Oliver." I gave him a smile and a little wave.

"Oli. Call me Oli. See ya soon." Then he was gone, shutting the door behind him.

I sat on Kat's desk, sighing. I tryed to get used to the fact I just met, and had a beer with the lead singer of one of my favorite bands. AND I got his number.

I'm in heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ohhhhhhkay. First off, this author's note may be long...sorry.
Secondly, I don't own Kat Von D, BMTH, A7x, or Oliver Sykes, even though I wish I owned each and every one of them.
Thirdly, Next chapter=rave!!!!! :D :D :D
Fourthly [heh heh that sounds funny], thank you thank you thank you to::

house-of-night-4ever
mickiricki12
LunaLovegoodq
AND
TibbyLove

for commenting. (: I love you girlies.
I love my 58 readers, 14 subscribers, and 4 commenters. (:
You should all recruit your friends! Because I have enough room in my heart to love everyone (:

This is where outfits are:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=568963

Corey's Tattoo:
http://www.photofunblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Awesome-Side-of-Ribs-Tattoo-New-Style-for-Teenager-Girls.jpg

Danny's Tattoo:
http://tattoosremoval.co.cc/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/traditional-japanese-dragon-tattoo.jpg

Thank you so much guys!
<3