Status: Still writing!

Memoirs of an Emo Romantic

Don't Be Sorry...

"How bad?" I asked, laying my head on his shoulder.

"My dad had divorced my mom my freshman year. Mom took it really hard and turned to drugs and alcohol. When I went home, she had gotten a boyfriend, who was obviously there for the money. He hit her that night because she forgot to make dinner since she was totally stoned. I hid in my room and later that night I snuck out after they had gone to bed and got on the next flight to Paris. I haven't been back since. She only calls whenever shes high or wasted." Danny explained.

"Ohmigod." I whispered, "I'm so sorry honey."

"Don't be. I'm just relieved I got out of that hellhole."

"How do you pay for school?" I asked, sitting up to move and lay my head in his lap.

"Scholarships. And my aunt helps out a lot."

"I see. I'm sorry." I said, looking up into his eyes.

"Like I said before, don't be. I'm way happier here, espcially now I have you. I'm not letting you go. At least not right now."

"Awwe." I said, placing my hand on his cheek.

He smiled, taking my hand and kissing my finger tips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
Sorry it's so short. But I'm tired and ready for bed >.<

In Chapter 2 I mentioned the Black Veil Brides, but I forgot to mention in my author's note that I don't own anything to do with the band.
But I do own this story, the characters, and places.

Let me know what you think!
I'll update chapter 4 tomorrow!
Goodnight loves!