Status: Still writing!

Memoirs of an Emo Romantic

Paris.

[Corey's POV]

"Corey? Cor. We're home." Danny said, tapping my shoulder, waking me from that almost pleasant sleep in the taxi.

I mumbled something incoherent and took in a deep breath. Taxi fumes. Yummy.

"Thanks." Danny said, paying the cabbie as he handed us our bags. As he pulled away I turned and looked at the huge building I'd call home for the next six months.

It's just wonderful to be back at Brighton. (I do hope you realize that that was drenched in sarcasm.)

"Well. Here we go...again." Danny groaned, hoisting his bag up higher on his shoulder and grabbing my hand with his free hand.

"Yay." I replied.

Unlocking the door we were reminded of the small, confined space of our dorm room. Bleck.

I'll take my attic over this tiny space any day.

I used the restroom while Danny set our bags on the couch. When I opened the bathroom door Danny was standing right there.

His eyes were filled with hunger and lust.

"Can I help you?" I asked, smirking.

"Fuck yes." He replied, crashing his lips onto mine.

Danny lifted my feet off the floor, wrapping my legs around his waist, as he carried me to my bed, laying me down.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more." He replied, his voice thick.

He pulled my shirt off, revealing my bra. He kissed the skin above my bra, sending shivers throughout my body. I pulled his over his head, exposing his abs.

As he kissed my neck, I slid my fingers down his body, pausing at his hips.

I unbuckled his belt, and undid his pants, sending them to the floor to accompany our shirts.

He moved back to pay attention to my lips, causing me to forget what I was doing.

He was ready to go, and he was getting me there. His arousal pushed against my thigh as our tongues danced.

He undid my pants, sending them crashing to the floor. My bra soon followed.

He pinched and sucked my breast, causing my back to arch in response, giving him the reaction he wanted.

He fumbled to get a condom out of the table beside my bed. Once he found it he set it on the pillow by my head.

I rolled over so I was straddling him, never losing contact with our lips. I pulled away from his mouth and slid his boxers off, taking him into my mouth.

I moved up and down, flicking my tongue along his tip, tickling his balls.

"Fuck Corey." He said, his accent coming out again, turning me on more.

I pulled away, and grabbed the condom, ripping it open with my teeth, sliding it on his hard member.

I bit my lower lip as I hovered over him, teasing him by not sliding onto him.

"Fuck." He groaned.

I slammed onto him, causing him to his in response. His hips rocked up and down as mine went back and forth.

He moved us over so he was back on top, thrusting into me. Feeling myself come closer I gripped the sheets.

Varying his pace and tempo, he took me all the way as my walls clenched around him, causing him to finish.

"I fucking love you." He said as he layed next to me.

"I fucking love you too horn-dog." I giggled, falling asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't even know.
This story isn't going anywhere.
You guys need to comment if you still want it. The future of this story is riding on you guys.
No more silent readers.
Bye[: