Status: Still writing!

Memoirs of an Emo Romantic

Lake Calypso

Danny's POV::
"Oh. MY. God. Danny. How?" Corey asked, looking at the gigantic wood cabin that sat on Lake Calypso.

"It's my aunt's summer house. She left a couple weeks ago and gave me permission to use it as a getaway." I explained.

Seeing the look on Corey's face was worth it. Worth all the terrible times I've been through. I knew at that moment I was madly in love with her. Even if I'd only known her for a week and a half.

"Oh Danny. This is the best surprise ever!" Corey said, kissing me softly.

"You deserve it." I whispered, holding her close.

"How? I haven't done anything." Corey said.

"For being the best girlfriend ever."I said, kissing the top of her head.

She is perfect. She fits in my arms perfectly. I am a good six foot tall and she's a tiny five foot six. She's my everything.

"Awwe. Well you're the best boyfriend ever." She replied, standing on her tiptoes to kiss my jawbone.

"Um, Cor?" I asked.

"Hm?" She hummed, looking up at me, causing my knees to feel as if they were bound to collapse any second.

"This my be too soon to say, but I meant it with all of me. I love you. And I'm falling hard." I said, looking her straight in the eyes.

"Danny, I love you too." She whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short.
The next Chapter is longggggg.
lol

Feedback please?