Status: Still writing!

Memoirs of an Emo Romantic

You Know What? I. Don't. Care.

:D He said he loves me! :D :D :D

I kissed him softly, "Let's go swim." I grabbed my duffle bag out of the backseat and pulled Danny into the cabin.

I fished out his swim trunks and tossed them to him and searched for my bikini. When I finally found it at the bottom of my large bag, I walked to the bathroom and changed.

When I came back out into the connected master bedroom, my jaw dropped and I softly gasped. Danny's body was even hotter than before. His abs were defined, his biceps forming into rocks. His trunks slung low on his hips, teasing. He chuckled, causing my jaw to snap closed and my cheeks to go red.

Since when did I blush this much? I NEVER blushed...what's this guy doing to me?

"Why'd you change in the bathroom?" He smirked, pulling me into a hug.

"Because we'd never go swimming." I giggled, kissing his neck.

"If you keep kissing me like that we'll never leave this room." Danny said, his voice soft.

"We don't have to leave later on." I said, pulling him down the stairs and out the back door onto the deck.

"Really?" He asked once we got there, eyes lighting up.

"Really." I replied, almost touching his lips with mine before dropping my towel and running into the lake.

"Hey! No fair!" He called after me, following me into the cold water.

When I stopped swimming he caught up to me.

"You're such a tease." He said, kissing my cheek softly.

"I know. But I have to keep things fresh somehow." I giggled.

"So. Are we really gonna?" Danny asked.

"Yes. At least I think." I replied, treading water.

"I don't want to pressure you into anything. You're my special girl and I don't want to hurt you." Danny whispered, his eyes sparkling in the setting sun.

"You won't hurt me." I whispered back.

"I'll try my hardest not to." He replied, splashing me lightly.

"Did you just splash me?" I said, pretending to be offended.

"Oh yes, I do believe I did." Danny replied playfully.

"It's on babe." I giggled, splashing back.

We splashed each other for a few more minutes before deciding we were freezing. We swam back and began to dry off. His hair was soaked and when he shook it out, it layed perfectly, making him look gorgeous. I couldn't help but stare in awe.

"Why are you staring?" He asked, lightly blushing.

"You're adorable." I whispered, hugging my towel close to me.

"I know you are." He said, walking to me. He embraced me in a hug and kissed my temple.

"You want food?" I asked, my heart thumping like crazy.

"Mhm.I vote Mac'n'Cheese and hot dogs?"

"Agreed. Let's go. I'm starvin'." I said, pulling him into the huge kitchen.

After changing into actual clothes, it took us an hour and a half to find the pan for the macaroni and get everything set up to make food. Once the hot dogs were done cooking, we sat down on the deck stairs and watched the sunset on the lake as we ate in silence.

"It's beautiful." I whispered, setting my empty plate down, looking out to the horizon.

The sun was a burning orange and the sky fell around it in shades of pink, orange, and purple. There were a few clouds in the sky adding a dark purple to the sky.

"Yes. You are." Danny said.

I turned and looked at him. His green eyes were crazy intense and filled with love.

I know what you're thinking. "Oh Corey. You're moving way too fast. You're going to get your heart broken."

You know what? I. Don't. Care. At this moment in time I am happy and I am in love. I'm not worried about next month. Hell I'm not worried about tomorrow.

I smirked at Danny and my heart fluttered when he kissed me. The kiss became more and more intense. When Danny pulled away I nodded and he abruptly stood up, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my seat so I could follow him to the bedroom.

"This is so totally right." I thought as I followed him up the stairs.

I giggled as he kissed me and we fell back onto the bed. Without breaking the kiss, he lifted up his shirt, pulling away only briefly to throw it to the floor somewhere beyond the area of the king size bed.

His lips crashed back onto mine as I felt my shirt become loose as Danny fumbled to unbutton it. Eventually that made it to the floor with Danny's Alesana shirt.

As I lost myself in the kiss, both mine and Danny's skinny jeans landed on the floor as well. The kiss intensified (how that is possible, I have no clue, but it happened) as Danny fumbled to get my black lace bra unhooked. When he did he smiled as he took in what he saw. I blushed and pulled him back to continue the kiss.

His hands slid to the hem of my black boyshorts and I let out a soft moan of approval. He pulled away from the kiss and slid my boyshorts down my legs. Smirking, he looked up at me. I raised my eyebrows, breaking into a smile.

Danny kissed my hip bone, sliding a finger in. He took his tongue and teased me. He stuck another finger in and played. He took his fingers out and kissed me before sliding off his boxers.

I gasped softly when I saw him. All of him. He's absolutely amazing. He chuckled as he slid on a condom.

"Are you sure? Last chance." He asked, hovering over me.

I nodded, "Yes." Danny kissed me before sliding in. I was officially and madly in love.

Danny was magical. In every way possible. These were my last thoughts as I slipped into sleep.

______________________Danny's POV_____________________

That's it. I love this girl and there's no denying it. I knew it was absolutely true once I started making love to her.

As I watched her sleep, she looked peaceful. Her make-up was slightly smeared and her bangs clung to her forehead.

Her silver lip ring sparkled in the moonlight.

She is beautiful.

I wrapped my arm around her, smiling as she snuggled up to me. I fell asleep breathing her scent and the soft breath of her as she slept.
♠ ♠ ♠
In no way, shape, or form do I own Alesana! :] Although I do own my love to them. That you can't take away from me xD

Sorry it took so long to post! It's a long story why, so to make a long story short, Here ya go!

Feedback pleaaaassssssseeeeeeeeee(: