Status: Still writing!

Memoirs of an Emo Romantic

Tarzan's Famous Pancakes.

[Danny's POV]
I woke up with my right arm completely numb. I yawned, collecting my thoughts of the night before.

'Did that really happen?' I thought to myself. Yes. Yes it did. I had sex with the most amazing girl of my life.

Corey sighed, rolling over to face me, causing me to realize she was the reason my arm had no feeling whatsoever.

"Good morning beautiful." I whispered.

"Good morning handsome." She replied, rubbing her eyes, causing her to look like a vulnerable child.

I kissed her nose before asking, "Breakfast?" She nodded and I climbed out of the bed, grabbing a clean pair of red boxers.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I put on a pot of coffee and started making my famous pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

Twenty minutes later, Corey came down the stairs in black shorts, and a Black Veil Brides tee. She had pulled her hair into a low, side ponytail.

"Breakfast is served, m'lady." I siad, placing our plates full of food on the table next to our steaming coffee mugs.

"Thanks love!" She smiled, "It looks delicious."

"It's my famous pancakes, eggs, and bacon! It's the best breakfast you will ever have." I gloated.

"We shall see about that." She giggled, pulling my chair closer to her.

I sat down and dug in.

"Oh my God. These are amazing." Corey said after her first bite of pancakes, "How'd you get them so perfect?"

"I told you so. And a chef never reveals his secrets." I replied, taking a sip of coffee.

"Fine. You'll want to when you taste my chocolate chunk cookies." She challenged before taking another bite.

"We'll see." I murmured.

She giggled and we both finished our breakfast. I stood to grab our dishes when she said, "Let me help."

"No, no, no. You're the guest. You no help me." I smirked.

"Yes, yes, yes. I help. You've done too much already Tarzan." She giggled, laughing even harder when I beat my chest, mimicking Tarzan's yell.

"You...are...such...a dork!" She laughing, trying to regain her breath.

"But I'm your dork." I said, gaining seriousness.

"Yes. You're all mine, and you're going let me help clean up." Corey said, crossing her arms stubbornly.

"Ugh. Fine. I love you." I said, pulling her into a hug.

"I love you too, baby." She said into my chest, unfolding her arms to hug back.
♠ ♠ ♠
In no way, shape, or form, do I own Black Veil Brides, or Tarzan.