Status: Still writing!

Memoirs of an Emo Romantic

I'm Just A Skinny, Weak, Emo Kid...

[Danny's POV]

Seeing Corey stand up for me felt good. It was nice and deeply appreciated. But to be completely honest...it scares me.

She's going to be hurt for standing up to Derek. He's not a good person. For my whole high school career, Derek has been snobby, manipulative, abusive, and just downright mean. He makes fun of me for being emo, skinny, and previously depressed. I get I'm a guy and he can kick and punch me, but Corey's a girl. A tiny girl. Derek is a big, tall, and buff guy. He can easily hurt her. And possibly take advantage of her.

No. Don't think like that Danny...

I can't stand to see her get hurt because she stood up for me. After all, I'm just a skinny, weak, emo kid...

[Coreys POV]

I walked out of the bathroom with my towel around me.

Danny looked up, blushing, "Hey."

"Hello love." I replied.

"No clothes day?" He smirked.

"Forgot to grab them." I giggled, as I walked over to my dresser and opening the top drawer to find my favorite zebra print panties and matching bra.

"Either that or you're just trying to seduce me?" Danny said right behind me, hugging me from behind.

"Hm, maybe." I replied, turning around. Holding my towel up with one hand, I put my other hand around Danny's neck to kiss him, fulfilling every need and desire I was feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it just me or is panties and awkward word to write? >.<
Sorry it's so short.
Next chapter up as soon as this one loads.

You know, I'd love feedback... :O