Four Pillars

Dear Diary

Dear Diary

Tomorrow is the Quidditch World Cup. I’m amazed my parents are going and that they’re taking me and my brother along too. They seem a little too happy about the whole thing, which is weird because they hate Quidditch. I on the other hard love it and are secretly wanting Ireland to win, I say secretly because if I’m going to support anyone my parents think it should be Bulgaria.
Something about the whole situation seems off, my brother for one has been away for a year since he finished Hogwarts. He and my parents won’t tell me why he was away, all they say is it’s important and I’ll know when I’m older. I have a feeling I know where he’s been, what he’s been doing and who he’s been doing it with and I’m certain I never want to know or be a part of it. Ever.

Alameda Stone


Dear Diary,
Well, Hayley and I are at the Burrow, now. Everyone is asleep as far as I know. Tomorrow is the Quidditch World Cup, and I'm freaking excited! I could go either way as to who wins, the Irish are quite the team, but Victor Krum does kick some ass.
A week after the cup is over, I start another year at Hogwarts, thank God. i cannot stand my parents. They expect nothing but perfection, and were disappointed when my sister and I got into Gryffindor, they expected Ravenclaw. Oh well, what can you do?
~Rachel Scott


To My Personal Journal,

Don't really have a lot to say, other than that tomorrow the QWC between the Irish and the Bulgarians will take place. It's interesting really, on how there seems to be an invisible line that separates the Irish die hards and the Bulgarian worshippers in the campgrounds. So much to see, smell and buy, it makes my head spin. As for who'll win, I honestly don't know. Nor do I think, at the rate I'm going at, that I'll get to see much of the game either, considering I have to meet the fifty page deadline tomorrow for my newest series, "A Wolf that Cried Boy". Although, at the moment, I'm leaning towards pulling an all-nighter and making a pep-up potion in the morning…

Will write more when I get the time,
S. Hayes



Journal,

The Quidditch World Cup is tomorrow, Mum has finally given in to going after all these years! It's about time. Though, I don't know who is going to win, Krum is totally someone to keep an eye on but Lynch is definitely my favourite seeker.
Oh and school starts soon, I seriously cannot wait for it to come. I hear Care of Magical creatures is going to be interesting this year as well as Transfiguration. I will finally become closer to being an animagus with all the studying of animals this year.

- Sage H.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a combined chapter by all four authors

Alameda Stone - Hopeless Heart
Rachel Scott - daylilly73
S. Hayes - LetMeBeYourFuture
Sage H. - Someone Near You