Status: In Progress

Caged

Easy.

A couple of hours later, Brian awoke to screaming. Screaming and thrashing.

Waking with a start, Brian gasped as he received several slaps to the face and chest, and more than a few kicks to the shins.

He half expected to find himself on the ground, last night’s attacker having returned; perhaps that was why Zack was screaming.

However, he was still in bed, and the villain from the previous night was nowhere to be seen. In any case, the screams were Zack’s, and as he glanced over, Brian realized that the kicks and slaps belonged to his lover as well.

At first, the drowsy boy didn’t know what to think; that was, until he realized that Zack’s eyes were closed. By that point, the frantic-seeming angel had begun to cry.

Zack was asleep, Brian realized, and was soon shaking the smaller boy’s shoulder worriedly, attempting to wake him.

“Zacky, please! Wake up!” he cried.

“B-Brian…” he heard his boyfriend’s mumbled voice speaking his name, but the angel was still asleep.

“Zack!” the older man spoke loudly for what must have been the fifteenth time, and this time, the other boy’s eyes snapped open, filled with salty hot liquid.

“Zack, what’s—“ Brian began to ask, but was cut off as Zack threw his arms—and wings—around his body.

“Brian, oh god, Brian!” he cried, body trembling as he buried his face in his lover’s shoulder.

“Baby, what is it?” the worried man asked as he felt Zack’s tears seeping through the fabric of his tee shirt.

“A d-dream… a n-nightmare.” the angel murmured, hiccupping slightly as he attempted to take in a breath.

“What about, love?” Brian spoke softly, petting Zack’s raven hair down against his head.

“W-Well, l-last night… b-but… y-you—you d-died…” he sputtered, soft whimpers spilling away into the silence.

Brian had expected his love’s nightmare to simply be a repeat of last night; it would have made sense, after all, and would have been a lot more typical. However, they both knew that the smaller man was anything but typical.

“Bri… s-say something…” Zack muttered, clinging more tightly to the taller boy.

“Love… I’m sorry… it just seems odd to me… I mean…” Brian sighed, shaking his head in the slightest. He couldn’t seem to find a way to word it that didn’t make it sound like he was on the offense.

“You mean… that I care about you more than I do about myself..?” the younger smiled gently, shaking his head. “Is that so odd..?”

This earned a chuckle from Brian, as he took the young angel’s cheek, cupping it in his hand. “In this world it is...” he murmured, just before drawing Zack in for a tender, passion-filled kiss. His wings immediately began fluttering as a smile broke onto his pale face.

“Mmm…” Zack mumbled against the taller man’s lips, just before pulling back slightly. “That’s what your world’s all about? People only caring about themselves? I thought you were different, Brian.”

The brown eyed boy’s mouth hung open slightly before he shook his head, his lips curving into a taut smirk. “I didn’t say my world… Do you have any idea what my world would be without you?” he smiled gently, allowing his hands to carefully entwine with those of his boyfriend.

A sweet, subtle blush spread over Zack’s cheeks as he smiled, giving Brian’s hands a light squeeze. Suddenly, the atmosphere thickened and the mood became more serious.

“Well, I don’t know where I would be with you in mine…” the smaller man murmured, his eyes dropping into his lap. The taller boy’s fingertips grazed over the plump lips of his love, and immediately, sparkling jade met warm brown once again.

“Do you think… I mean, would it be okay if…” Zack murmured, his beautiful face suddenly taking on a nervous expression. “…if we could shower… together..?”

Bats immediately took over Brian’s body as his eyes widened slightly, and a smile worked its way onto his face. Slowly, he nodded, sensing Zack’s nerves as so many times before. When the older of the two said nothing, Zack went on.

“I mean, I’m gonna need help cleaning my wound… and… I never really…” he stammered, cheeks flushing beat red. It seemed that he hadn’t any idea what he was saying.

Brian gave a soft giggle. “Zacky, let’s go.” he grinned, shifting onto his knees and tugging Zack with him as he stood.

The angel let out a choked giggle as well as he smiled, following his boyfriend into the bathroom.

It was once they stood in the bathroom together that things got slightly more awkward.

“So… where do we start… with this?” Zack asked shyly, nibbling nervously at his lip rings. It was clear at that point that neither of them were experienced in any way. Brian blushed.

“Well, let me start the water…” the taller boy murmured, stepping to the shower faucet and starting up a warm flow of water, afterwards shyly, carefully, slipping his shirt over his head.

Not long after, Zack found his eyes traveling down the contours of the other boy’s back, stopping just at the hem of his pants.

The angel’s eyes quickly, nervously drew back to Brian’s as he turned around. Brian’s face flushed immediately.

“S-Sorry…” the angel murmured, clasping his hands behind him and looking toward the cool, tiled floor as he stepped back. The smile on the older man’s face was ear splitting.

“Hey, don’t be…” Brian said softly, stepping into Zack and encircling his slight waist with his guitar calloused hands. The blush in the younger boy’s cheeks grew, and suddenly, he felt like just that: A young boy.

“Do you mind..?” the taller man spoke softly, moving his hands carefully beneath the waistband of Zack’s jeans first, since the shorter boy was still shirtless from the previous night.

Zack shivered softly, but nodded, and Brian carefully unbuttoned and unzipped his boyfriend’s tight black jeans, sliding them down over his hips.

This caused his boxers to hang slightly and— purposely—before he could think too much about it, Zack slid the thin, black and blue striped fabric down to join his pants, which were pooled on the floor.

As odd as it may have sounded, there was nothing sexual about the situation as the shorter man stepped out of the puddle his clothing created on the floor, and clumsily unbuttoned and slid down Brian’s faded, ripped jeans along with his boxers.

As soon as the both of them were stripped of their clothing, Zack tugged his love into his chest, simply for the sake of getting used to the unfamiliar skin-on-skin feeling.

Both of them had expected it to be odd, a bit uncomfortable in the least. It was normal to feel that way at the first, after all. However, the sensation was something that the both of them found extremely comfortable right away.

Zack smiled up at Brian after a moment, shaking his head slightly. The taller man’s head fell to the side slightly, causing a small portion of his sea of black hair to fall into his eyes.

“What—“ he began, though the angel cut him off as soon as he spoke the first word.

“Why is it so easy with you?” Zack murmured, reaching up to brush the loose strands of Brian’s hair from in front of his coffee-toned orbs.

Brian let out yet another soft giggle. “I could ask you the same question…” he smiled,
pulling back from the younger man and leading him toward the shower.

Both had showered in the very same bathroom many times before, though never with another person. And as Brian slid the glass door closed behind them, the stall seemed to become rather crowded, especially with Zack’s massive wingspan.

Once, as Zack tried to turn around, meaning to reach for the shampoo, Brian received a face full of feathers—and wet feathers at that.

Making an odd, spitting sort of noise, Brian laughed. “God, babe.” he grinned, causing his boyfriend to blush.

“Sorry, Bri…” Zack murmured, smiling gently as he squirted shampoo into his hand and then lathered it through his hair.

“Don’t worry, baby…” Brian smiled, reaching to move Zack’s hands away from his head, using his own long, slender fingers to work the suds through his archangel’s violet hair.

The smaller boy made a soft, purr-like sound, just like when Brian had scratched his wings for him.

“Mm-kay...” the shorter man smiled, leaning back against Brian’s chest as he began rinsing the violet strands of hair.

The larger boy laughed quietly, moving his hands carefully from Zack’s hair, down his sides and resting them carefully on the relaxed boy’s hips.

At this, Zack craned his head to gaze up at Brian lovingly as he reached a hand up to cup his lover’s cheek, lowering the soft, thin set of lips before him to meet his own.

The soft sound that came from the back of the older boy’s throat was more than enough to let Zack know that his boyfriend enjoyed the contact, so, moments later, he folded his wings back and carefully turned in Brian’s embrace so that they were chest to chest.

Brian simply had to smile at the way Zack stretched onto his tip-toes to fully reach his lips, being a couple of inches shorter than the older boy.

The pair parted once again, Zack reaching for the shampoo a second time, squirting a good amount into Brian’s hair. The brown-eyed man smiled, leaning down into Zack’s touch as he carefully lathered the shampoo.

The way the angel massaged his scalp sent shivers down his spine; it seemed that his boyfriend must have had some sort of magic touch. Perhaps, Brian though, this was how it felt to Zack when he had scratched his wings for him.

The thought brought a smile to Brian’s thin lips; that had been the first time that Zack had truly allowed him to touch the beautiful spans of white that were his wings. With this next thought, however, what Zack had mentioned earlier came to mind once again: The fact
that they needed to clean the gunshot wound that resided on his left wing.

Before Brian realized it, though, Zack had his hair rinsed of the soapy, scented shampoo and had begun working conditioner through the lengthy, dark locks that the older boy called hair.

Letting out a soft, contented sigh as his thoughts slipped out of reach, Brian half moaned. “Mm, Zacky…” he smiled, half closing his eyes.

This brought a giggled from the younger man’s lips, and Brian blushed immediately, re-opening his nervous eyes.

“Zacky..? How come you’re always calling me that, now..?” the smaller boy asked softly, running his hands through Brian’s hair to work the conditioner away.

“Because of Jimmy…” Brian smiled nervously. “When he dropped us off here, he called you that, and I sort of thought it fit you…”

Again, Zack smiled. “I’ve always thought my name was a little dull… and I sort of like it when you call me that…” he replied softly, biting at one of his lip rings as he blushed subtly. Brian smiled in turn.

“Well… Zacky it is then.” the taller man smiled, snatching away the body wash that both of them used before the newly nicknamed Zacky had the chance. The angel pouted, and Brian smirked.

“Relax, love. Your turn.” he giggled, just before squirting a glob of the vanilla scented liquid onto his boyfriend’s chest. Zacky squeaked, the gooey substance hitting his skin cold.

Shaking his head, Brian stepped forward, placing both hands on the smaller boy’s chest and lathering the wash about his milky white pallet of skin. Zacky’s body gave a soft, involuntary shiver.

This drew a gentle, barely audible giggle from the russet-eyed boy’s lips, as he worked his hands up and down and around his archangel’s torso.

Allowing his head to tip backward slightly, Zacky bit his lip. The way Brian’s hands felt on his skin drove him absolutely wild, in some of the oddest ways. So much so, that he barely noticed the dull sting as his love removed the gauze from his wounded wing, washing it down as well.

The way that the other boy’s fingertips could feel rough or smooth on his skin depending on which hand it was that brushed his skin, the way that those fingertips crept nervously down the outsides of his thighs… they were all sensations that could likely have kept him distracted from anything , sensations that he hadn’t known to exist before meeting Brian. And he absolutely loved all of them.

This was communicated through a soft moan as Brian slid his hands around the backs of Zacky’s thighs. The older man smiled and blushed for the umpteenth time, glancing up to find the angel’s eyes closed.

Not wanting to take things too far, Brian moved his hands back around the sides of his partner’s thighs, sliding them up to his hips, and then onto the small of his back. This slid Zacky’s plump lips into a careful smirk as he brought his head back to a normal angle and opened up his eyes.

As the larger man was about to turn so that his love was standing beneath the water, though, Zacky placed his hands on Brian’s shoulders, firmly pushing him backward until his bare back rested against the white-tile wall. The color of Zack’s iris clearly spoke for something that Brian hadn’t seen before—the shade of green was a slight bit lighter than his normal jade, and there were definitely flecks of silver and a golden hue embedded.

The taller boy’s eyes widened at first, moments before one of his eyebrows rose above the other. He said nothing, in any case, so Zacky went on, arching his wings to shield the both of them from the shower’s water.

Stretching upward as earlier, the younger man attached his lips to Brian’s, blood pulsing hot as he did so.

Stealing a surprised gasp of warmed shower air, Brian allowed his eyes to flutter closed as his thin lips melted into Zacky’s.

Before either of them knew it, they were chest to chest, skin to skin, as close as they could get as their fingers laced down by their sides.

The hands didn’t stay in place for long, though; Zacky’s slithered their way up Brian’s toned chest until his arms came to be locked around his boyfriend’s neck. Brian’s, all the while, moved steadily around Zacky’s waist as their lips worked against each other and together at the same time.

Neither boy made a sound; it seemed to have become a competition of who could break who first. Still, it would be difficult for both of them, since they each knew one or two of the other’s weaknesses.

While Zacky moved his hands up, fisting the back of the other boy’s shaggy hair, Brian shifted his hands around the front of the smaller man’s body, tracing those theater masks
that graced Zacky’s skin.

While the younger’s lips parted immediately as his lover’s mischievous hands found his sweet spot, nothing but shaky breaths escaped his throat.

Taking this to his advantage, Brian snaked his tongue past the plump lips that he knew so well, tasting and exploring everything that was Zacky.

The shorter boy was quick to return the favor, using the grip he had on Brian’s hair both to deepen the contact and to drive his love mad. A soft squeak escaped the older boy’s throat as his hands shook slightly; it seemed that Zacky was breaking him.

The angel’s next move seemed to be Brian’s undoing, though; a rather loud, wavering moan passed from his mouth to Zacky’s, as the jade-eyed man moved his hands down his rib cage, softly dragging his nails along the way.

At this, Zack smirked, lowering his still-arched wings and pushing himself back from his boyfriend.

“Sorry… I needed that.” he murmured, allowing the water to rinse his slender form of the residue of body wash, now.

Brian groaned. “Tease.” he muttered under his breath, shaking his head as he wound his arms around the younger man’s waist from behind. “Done now..?”

The two words came in a whisper, placed against the back of Zacky’s neck—a whisper that gave the shorter man chills and made his hands stop whatever they had been doing, laying themselves over top of Brian’s. His head moved up and down slowly, clearly
signaling the answer.

A sudden need—one that was more like a craving—had sparked in the angel’s mind, as well as in his human companion’s, and as Brian hastily moved to turn the water off, there was no question of where the couple would go next.
♠ ♠ ♠
See how patience pays off? :) If you can wait for one more chapter, I promise you sexy-time. ^.^