Status: In Progress

Caged

Natural.

Zacky let out soft laughs as he made his way down the hall, Brian chasing after him. Neither had bothered with towels, and so were both still dripping wet.

Brian caught his boyfriend’s hand, pulling him back against his chest before tugging him into the small bedroom which could now be considered theirs, and not just his.

It seemed that as soon as the bedroom door closed behind them that the play ended, and the heat returned. Lips found contact immediately, as a bare back and a set of wings were pressed against a gray painted wall.

This time, it wasn’t a battle for silence, but one of lust, as hands roamed, and more and more skin met.

“Oh, Brian…” Zacky breathed as his love’s lips traveled over a steady path, down his jaw line and along his neck. Their legs were now tangled together, waistlines connecting as one.

“Mmm…” was the older man’s only response as he allowed his teeth to come into play, nipping at Zacky’s soft skin. This earned a soft gasp, although it sounded as though Zacky had stopped the air midway in his throat.

With the sudden assault, something more had grown between them; something that made the young angel blush rather intensely.

But as Brian noticed a prominent hardness there against his stomach, he only smirked, moving his hands to rest on Zacky’s hips and letting his thumbs trace gentle patterns into the goose skin that had risen there.

Allowing his head to lean back against the wall, Zacky moaned. Brian’s teasing was becoming almost painful, and in an impulse reaction, the angel’s hips jerked forward, finding friction with his love’s.

Brian jumped, body trembling at the sudden, unexpected contact. Never having had this sort of closeness to someone, he hadn’t known how good it could feel.

“O-Oh god, Zack…” he murmured, allowing his head to fall onto the smaller man’s
shoulder as the oddest feeling rose in his stomach.

Not long after, Brian’s own little friend rose to join Zacky’s.

In one sense, the older boy couldn’t believe that this was happening, and in another, he couldn’t want it more.

“Bri…” Zacky half moaned, half breathed. “Are you sure you w-want me… this w-way..?”

A smile on his face, Brian peered up at Zack, tugging the angel’s hips closer to his own to get his point across. “I’m sure.” he whispered, before scooping his boyfriend up into his arms.

Zacky’s legs wrapped around the taller man’s waist, and he leaned forward, once again connecting his lips with Brian’s.

Soon enough, as the pair’s lips molded into one another’s, the same pair of wings and the same bare back that had been pressed to the wall moments ago came to rest against the sheets of Brian’s bed. The kisses seemed never ending; the contact, heated, on the edge of too much, even. In the same moment, though, it was absolutely perfect.

The two pulled apart continuously to catch their breath, but their lips never failed to make contact again; at least, until Brian’s lips made their way along a steady trail to Zacky’s collar bone, gently nipping and sucking at the skin there.

Leaving gentle, bruise-like marks, the older boy pulled up, bracing himself above Zacky, who peered up at him innocently. He seemed so chaste, so beautiful in that moment; Brian adored it, adored everything about the young, petite boy beneath him. The one thing he couldn’t decipher was how he’d gotten so lucky.

“I love you…” he mouthed, just before rolling so that he and Zacky were both on their sides, still chest to chest. As off as it seemed to say the words during such foreplay, it felt right, and brought a smile to Zacky’s face as well.

“I love you too…” the smaller boy whispered, kissing Brian’s cheek, along with the side of his mouth, before trailing one of the hands that still rested around his love’s neck down his partner’s bare chest.

The older man shivered quite intensely as Zack’s soft fingertips made contact with his manhood.

A soft smirk crept across Zacky’s lips as he caressed the heated flesh with the palm of his hand first, earning a soft grunt of approval from his boyfriend. The sound could have communicated so many things, but the angel knew exactly what it meant; his human companion wanted him to carry on with his actions.

Brian laid his forehead against the other boy’s shoulder once again as his palms began to sweat and shake and his heart skipped several beats; soon enough, Zacky’s warm fingers were wrapped around the larger man’s throbbing member, taking on a steady on-and-off movement that made his lover throw his head back, away from the angel’s shoulder.

“Oh… sh-shit, Zacky…” Brian groaned, thrusting his hips forward to create friction with the smaller man’s hand.

“Mmm, love…” the younger boy murmured, tightening his grip in the slightest.

Moments later, Zacky had pushed Brian onto his back, straddling his waist carefully as the smile upon his face grew more apologetic than roguish.

“I’m sorry if I’m really terrible at this… since I’ve never…” the smaller man trailed off, shrugging in the slightest as he bent to kiss Brian’s neck, moving his hands to rest on either of the other man’s hips.

Slowly and cautiously, Zacky’s plump lips made their way along a gentle path toward Brian’s stomach, and then along his waist line.

The shivers radiating from the larger boy’s core intensified immediately, and he rested his head back against the pillows, still watching Zacky with nervous eyes; eyes that darted back and forth with every kiss, every soft tease of his lover’s tongue.

His breathing gave way to what was more of a pant as the metal piercing his lover’s bottom lip grazed the head of his heated arousal.

Being a first-timer, completely unfamiliar with every part of this, Brian knew that he wouldn’t last incredibly long. But, he thought, it was more about what the moment contained than how long it lasted.

And that feeling only seemed to be confirmed as Zacky wrapped his lips around Brian’s engorged tip, sucking gently as he leisurely took nearly all of the older’s maturity into his mouth.

The feeling of Brian’s tip brushing the back of his throat felt completely natural to Zacky, though he found it odd to say so.

He didn’t gag or wretch like he thought he might’ve in the past, but simply enjoyed knowing that he could give so much pleasure to the one he cared about most by doing something that seemed so simple. The younger man’s tongue slid along the underside of Brian’s erection as his head bobbed carefully, steadily for several moments.

That pleasure his partner was giving to Brian was clearly stated as he moaned shakily, fisting the bed sheets while Zacky slowly moved his warm mouth up, down, and around his boyfriend’s tender arousal.

A gooey, clear fluid seeped from the head of Brian’s tip, signaling that he was already close to the edge. Sensing this, Zacky lapped up the fluid gently, and then peered up at his lover, whose eyes were sugar-coated with pleasure, lust, and need. As the two made eye
contact, Zacky’s head fell to the side slightly, his lips releasing Brian’s swollen flesh.

Creeping back up toward the other man’s mouth, Zacky smirked, and once again, it was playful. “I want you to drive me wild, Bri…” he murmured, although he already knew that this would be no problem for his boyfriend.

Nodding slowly, Brian pushed Zacky onto his back, reversing their positions.

A mischievous grin now took the older boy’s face as he reached for the other boy’s pulsing member, gently palming the heated skin before allowing his fingertips to slowly trace each curve that made up Zacky’s maturity.

With each careful touch, the younger’s body quivered and jerked; having Brian touch him was different from anything he’d ever felt. It was loving, playful, and erotic all at the same time. Zacky welcomed and loved everything about it.

After a few moments of Brian’s sequenced strokes and nibbles to his collar bone, Zacky’s legs wound upward, once again encircling his lover’s waist and bringing the two closer together.

The action placed the helmet of Brian’s erection just at the smaller boy’s entrance, causing either man to blush, and to breathe that much sharper.

Zacky’s wings arched just slightly as he groaned softly, relaxing his muscles as he allowed the larger man to push against him gently. It all seemed so easy, like always…

As soon as the other boy’s tip pressed into him, though, the angel cried out in agony; the sound made Brian want to jump back and apologize for everything.

However, Zacky’s hands had bound themselves firmly, wrapped around his boyfriend’s hips, holding him in place.

“Za-Zack..Zacky…” Brian panted, heart picking up an extra beat each time his partner’s muscles clenched around him. Zacky’s breathing was equally as labored as his eyes closed and his head rested back against the pillow.

“D-Don’t speak… K-Keep g-going…” the smaller of the two whispered, just loud enough for Brian to hear.

Hesitantly, the chocolate eyed man nodded, bringing himself back around and mentally preparing himself for more pained cries as he began pushing into Zacky gradually.

However, there were no cries; only strangled whimpers and breathy gasps. Zack knew that he wanted this; he did, but he had had no idea that it would be so painful.

The worst part of it all was that Brian knew that Zacky was in pain—the tears lining his long lashes and the way he bit down on his lower lip so ruthlessly said it all—but every bit was pure ecstasy for the older man.

Soon, the guard that Zacky had built around his whimpers and pain dropped, and the muffled sounds gave way to harsh, rough breathing.

“Z-Zacky, are y-you o-okay..?” Brian asked gently, curling his toes under as he cupped his love’s cheek with one hand, brushing away the stray fallen tears there. “We don’t h-have t-to…”

“Shh.” the younger man again hushed his boyfriend, allowing his steely eyes to flutter open. Brian didn’t know what to make of this lightened yellow-silver color, but he nodded, following Zacky’s request. “J-Just s-stay…”

The younger man’s legs tightened around the other’s waist just slightly, allowing the rest of Brian’s length inside of him. Yet another pained grunt escaped the angel as the couple relaxed into this position. It was difficult. Painful.

Several moments passed, however, and over these moments, Zacky’s breathing seemed to calm; seemed to become more comfortable. He knew that he was lucky to be in this situation with someone like Brian; someone who was willing enough to hold back for his partner’s good.

Brian felt equally as lucky, though, as he gazed down at the man beneath him; the mess of black hair contrasting the white sheets, the glisten of sweat gluing the violet fringe to his forehead, just above his eyes… it all convinced Brian that this angel was definitely worth while, no matter what it cost him.

After what might’ve felt like an eternity, a gentle smile came to Zack’s tired-looking face.

“I think… y-you can m-move now…” the shorter man murmured, releasing his grip on Brian’s hips and replacing his hands on the taller man’s shoulders.

The same sort of smile splayed on Brian’s lips as his forehead came to meet his boyfriend’s; peering into his partner’s glazed-over eyes, he nodded.

Cautiously, the larger boy pulled his hips back, wrapping his balmy fingers around Zacky’s hips as he did so. Seconds later, he worked his way back into the younger man.

Soft sounds still spilled over the angel’s swollen, raw lips, as the pain was still present; in any case, the sting wasn’t nearly as bad as it had first been.

And when one of Brian’s hands moved to grip Zacky’s still-pulsing erection, the pain lessened a slight bit more.

The taller man moved his hand in time with his careful thrusts, angling his hips slightly more each time he moved back into Zacky.

“O-Oh…” the smaller boy moaned out, tightening his grip on his boyfriend’s shoulders.

As blood had made for a natural lubricant, things had grown much easier for Zacky to take; soon, he was bucking up against Brian’s thrusts, almost as if asking for more. With each of Brian’s thrusts, the smaller man’s wings arched and spread, the feathers hanging over the edges of the bed for just a few moments before repeating their actions.

Once, as Zacky thrusted upward and Brian pushed inward, the younger man’s body jerked and trembled; the older of the two gasped, shivering as a sob-like sound radiated from his love.

Guessing that he had hit a certain bundle of nerves, Brian angled his hips once again and thrust into his boyfriend swiftly.

His suspicions were confirmed as the young angel’s legs tightened around his hips and a quieted yelp fell off of his lips.

“B-B-Brian!” Zacky cried, reaching to tangle his fingers in the wavy, dark locks his lover possessed.

The taller man groaned at the feeling of a certain tightening in his stomach, leaning toward the angel’s neck to nip and suck at the delicate skin. Zacky tilted his head back,
closing his eyes tightly and his frame quivered and melted further into Brian’s.

Thrusts became sloppy and quick, while fingers tightened, and either boy’s name began getting thrown into the mix a whole lot more.

Soon, a pulsing tidal wave crashed through Brian, starting at his toes and working its way up his body until it overflowed into Zacky, causing the smaller man to tremble and moan. The sudden bolt of sticky heat from his love caught Zacky by surprise, and not moments later, the angel felt his own release coming on.

Letting his mouth gape open wide, forming an almost perfect “o” as his warmth exploded over the older man’s hand and each of their chests, Zacky gasped. His pure eyes fluttered open, and there were emerald rings circling the edges of his irises, separating that iris from the whites of his eyes, as the remainders of the colors in his eyes were nearly as pure a white as his wings. The bright, white-silver color was captivating.

“O-Oh Zack…” Brian murmured, bringing his love’s parted lips to meet his own once again. The moment reminded Zacky of being in Jimmy’s back seat, when they’d gotten back at their eldest friend by faking this. It also made the younger man realize how much more he loved the sound of his name falling off of his boyfriend’s lips with a moan when it was real.

Once the two had finished working out their climaxes, they relaxed against each other, breathing calmed and in time.

As Brian pulled out of his lover carefully, he smiled, uttering the one thing that he felt appropriate for the moment.

“I love you, Zacky.” the russet eyed man whispered as his eyes closed.

Feeling Brian’s arms tighten around him, the shorter boy smiled, kissing his boyfriend’s chest gently.

“I love you too, Bri.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there you go.(;