Status: In Progress

Caged

Cranberry.

Not minutes after Brian and Zack entered the living room, the fun began. The foursome had decided to use the old, 1970’s stereo that always sat in the corner of the living room—according to Brian—idly, and put on some of the records they had at hand.

Soon after, they found that they virtually had the same taste in music, even if Zack was only just discovering the entirety of that world. From that point on, the conversation had taken in dive in that direction.

“When do we get to hear you sing, huh?” Jimmy mumbled to Matt, already 75% of the
way drunk, while it had only been about an hour. Matt had explained to the pair, though, that
Jimmy had already had a bit of the vodka, and was always quick to succumb to the alcohol’s effects; the trio had nothing to worry about.

“Later, Jim.” the stockier man laughed. He was about on the same level as Brian and
Zacky, who had both had nothing to drink still. It was obvious that it would take a lot of alcohol to really intoxicate Matt in any way.

“But—ha-ha, I might pass out later.” the tallest man grinned cheerily, his eyes sparkling. Matt shook his head, knowing that that was very unlikely, but deciding to treat his friend with a rebuttal anyhow.

“Your fault for pounding the goddamned whiskey, Sullivan.” Matt retorted, and Brian laughed nervously.

Despite the talk with Zacky he’d had in the bathroom and his playful behavior on the way back out to the living room, the russet-eyed man was still wary.

Sensing the nervousness in the slight sound that the older boy had made, Matt brought his eyes to Brian, who gripped Zacky’s hand tightly and stared toward the carpet.

“Hey Brian, you okay man?” he asked, keeping his gaze on the odd couple that sat before him. As the shaken boy’s eyes met his own, Matt noticed that Brian looked, again, like he was going to be sick.

This brought a worried guise to Zacky’s features, despite his lover’s next words.

“Yeah… fine.” Brian spoke, sporting a faux smile to accompany his paled skin and worried eyes. Zack sighed, gripping his boyfriend’s hand more tightly still.

“Bri..?” the youngest of the four murmured, reaching out and bringing the other boy’s
gaze to meet his own. With this, Matt looked away. There was simply something about the way that they looked at each other, the way that each touch seemed to mean something different and special, that told the hazel-eyed man he shouldn’t intrude.

“Yeah, love?” Brian smiled, glad to be able to keep his eyes on something other than the two bottles on the coffee table, and the completely smashed Jimmy that sat on the
other side of that table.

But with Zack’s next words, Brian’s smile immediately disappeared, as though it had
never been.

“Why don’t you—we, have a drink..?” the smaller boy smiled, although he didn’t know what to expect of the strong smelling liquid sat before them. Despite knowing what the drinks were called, Zacky had never consumed anything of the sort. He was taught of these things in his homeland; drinking anything but wine and champagne was another of
the sins of his world, according to his elders, however.

“I—uhm… Z…” Brian stammered, trying his best to find his voice. He didn’t know what he should say to his partner’s suggestion.

“You don’t have to… I mean, I just thought—“ Zacky murmured, immediately feeling bad for bringing this up to Brian. However, before he could finish his sentence, Matt’s voice cut through his own swiftly.

Having overheard the couple’s conversation from inside of his entertaining, though odd, drunken one with Jimmy, an idea had come into the brawny man’s mind.

“Brian, how did you drink the stuff..? When you drank it, I mean…” he asked, making Brian’s gaze to meet his own once again.

“Straight… always straight.” the nervous boy’s mumbled, hanging his head as though he were ashamed to reveal the fact.

At the revelation, in any case, Matt smiled gently. “Ah, I think I have an idea, then…” he
spoke, standing and taking the still ¾’s of the way full bottle of vodka from Jimmy’s grasp.
“Zacky, come with me.”

Tilting his head slightly before nodding, the young angel stood from his place, gently pecking Brian’s lips before following Matt into the kitchen.

Coming to be more and more anxious still, the dark eyed 18-year-old let out a shaken sigh, sliding from his place on the couch to sit on the floor Indian style, resting his head in his hands as a throb signaling stress built between his eyes.

As he sat quietly, feeling rather claustrophobic, Brian could hear—over Jimmy’s ranting about his stolen vodka—clanking sounds radiating from within the kitchen, along with softly spoken words every now and then, mostly from Matt.

A few minutes passed, though, and soon, Zack and Matt were making their way back into the living room. As their footsteps neared, though, the hunched over man heard his lover speak a sentence that made him twice as uneasy.

“Matt, are you sure this is a good idea..?” the angel spoke softly at the site of his boyfriend’s curled over form, now on the floor.

“Yeah.” Matt’s voice rang, and Brian next heard the sound of ice clanking about a glass. “Here, you can give it to him…”

Hearing a soft sigh, Brian shivered slightly, just before Zacky came to kneel before him.
“Baby…” the younger man whispered, causing Brian’s gaze to drag upward, meeting his lover’s. “Here.”

As he spoke, the smaller, green eyed boy held out a clear glass containing a cloudy,
light red liquid with ice and a straw.

Biting his lip gently, the paranoid older boy sighed. “What—What is it..?” he murmured, furrowing his brow slightly as he reached, wrapping his stiffened fingers around the cool glass, and around Zacky’s fingers.

“A mixed drink….” Matt explained from his stance behind the young angel. “It won’t get you too drunk too fast—and it tastes a lot better than straight liquor.

Scrunching his face up in the slightest, Brian leaned forward, taking a whiff of the odd colored drink. It smelled of cranberry, and to this, he raised an eyebrow. He liked cranberry…

“Don’t worry, baby… remember what I told you.” Zacky murmured, before leaning close enough to lay his forehead against Brian’s.
Smiling slightly, the older nodded, peering into his boyfriend’s eyes.

Taking a gentle breath, Zacky smirked, taking the straw that jutted out of the cloudy drink between his thumb and forefinger and placing it between his lips.

Brian narrowed his gaze, watching as his boyfriend took a large gulp of the drink he held between them, smirking as his cheeks hollowed around the straw. The taller boy wasn’t sure if he was simply teasing, or making attempts to lure him into his comfort zone.

The action sufficed both motives, but as Zacky pulled up, the mischief in his eyes said everything his partner needed to hear; he was teasing.

“Go ahead, love…” the younger man smirked, knowing well that he’d already worked his way under the other boy’s skin. “It tastes pretty good.”

The slight of seduction lingering in Zacky’s voice was enough to give any level-headed person chills, and again, as he watched, Matt felt the need to look away. After a moment, as Brian leaned forward to press his lips to his lover’s, he did.

With the soft kiss, as Zacky parted his lips slightly and allowed the older man access to
him, Brian tasted the sweet essence of the drink, mixed with the taste of his boyfriend’s
warm mouth, and shivered slightly.

It was nothing like he knew—the strong, harsh sting, the burn of alcohol in his system. It was gentle, even as it held a subtle kick that signaled the vodka to be present.

So, as he pulled back from the young angel, he too bent forward, bravely taking a drink of the mixed substance. To anyone’s surprise, Brian loved it, and this brought a smile to Zacky’s face.

“Not so bad?” the youngest boy murmured, and Brian nodded, leaning forward to nip at
his boyfriend’s neck.

“Not so bad.” he murmured, a soft whisper against Zacky’s ear, as he reached forward,
laying an eager, warm hand on the smaller man’s thigh.

Shivering, Zacky lifted himself out of his kneeling position and resettled in Brian’s lap, his legs resting on either side of his partner’s hips.

Arching his knees so that the green eyed angel could rest his back carefully against his thighs, Brian took another deep swig of the cranberry drink he held before setting it aside. A smirk had placed itself nimbly on his seemingly relaxed face, and that smirk only grew as he mischievously slid his hand around the inside of the other man’s thigh, stroking the area gently.

This made Zacky jump, releasing a heavy, shaken breath as his eyelids fluttered. Still grinning, the taller man trailed his fingers further upward, running them gently along the one hem of Zacky’s pants that ran between his legs.

As the older boy’s fingers alternated between heavy and light pressure on his clothed private area, the other man’s palms began to sweat. He had just gotten over his arousal from earlier, and now that Brian was bringing it back around, it was twice as painful.

“Bri…” the younger boy whispered, letting his eyes close as he enjoyed his boyfriend’s touch. That touch, however, didn’t last much longer—once Brian’s fingers had found the zipper to Zack’s pants, nimbly unzipping them, the larger man simply pulled his hand back. After reaching to take another long drink of the alcohol beside him, the hand that had caressed Zacky’s thigh and beyond moved to scratch Brian’s head.

A breathy whimper escaped the jade eyed man’s lips, as those eyes delved into a shade of burnt orange that clearly spoke for frustration.

Snickering, Brian leaned forward, pecking Zacky’s lips before shifting Zacky from his lap and getting the both of them to their feet. “Will you show me how to make this?” he
asked innocently, holding the half empty glass in his hand out to the smaller man.

Pursing his lips, Zack nodded. “Yeah, come on.” he spoke firmly, adding bits and pieces of broken enthusiasm to the sentence.

Walking to the kitchen hand in hand, the couple turned back toward Matt and Jimmy, noticing that they were too absorbed in their own conversation to notice the pair departing.

“There’s not much to it… just juice, ice, and the vodka.” Zacky explained, shrugging as they entered the small room whose edges were lined with old fashioned counters. “Depends on how strong you want it… Matt explained all of this to me.”

Brian nodded and smiled, moving to lean up against one of the counters’ edges as his boyfriend collected the two bottles—one juice and one vodka—from the freezer.

After setting the bottles on the counter, Zacky reached for the odd-shaped metal cup that sat towards the back of the worn, white surface—a drink shaker—and twisted the caps off of the vodka and cranberry juice, pouring a fair amount of each into the shaker.

Then, as he replaced the hole-filled, cylinder topped lid and its cover, the younger boy picked the cup up, shaking it vigorously for a moment. The entire time he spent mixing the drink, his eyes rested upon that of his boyfriend.

Brian quickly caught the gleam of mischief in Zacky’s eyes, and tilted his head slightly, gaze narrowing.

After another moment, the shorter man replaced the drink shaker on the counter, reaching into the cupboard to extract another glass, filling it with ice.

Quickly, before Zacky could uncap the metal cup, Brian snatched his own glass from in front of the younger man, gulping down the remainder of his first drink before filling the cup with ice.

At this, a soft smirk crept onto to Zacky’s innocent face, widening as he poured his own
poison-filled beverage. Then, as soon as Brian set his glass back down, the mischievous angel set the shaker down quickly, lunging at his partner and attacking his lips passionately.

Gasping at being pushed so roughly against the counter, the taller man allowed his lips to begin fighting against Zacky’s in the heated war.

That contact didn’t last long, as the younger’s metal embellished lips began moving downward—this time, not along a steady trail.

An immediate groan escaped Brian’s lips as his companion lowered himself, his plump lips meeting his neck—his sweet spot—and then his left hip, and his thigh.

“Mmm…” Zacky smirked as he quickly unzipped Brian’s jeans and drew his erect member though the opening at the front of his boxers.

Straightening up as to push his boyfriend’s hips upward, seating him on the counter instead of having him standing, Zacky giggled as he moved in between Brian’s legs, immediately dipping downward to catch his lover’s hard on between his lips.

Letting out a soft squeak, the larger boy rolled his hips upward as Zacky’s warm mouth moved over him; this also allowed the angel to tug his love’s black jeans further downward, making it so that Zacky could slither one hand up one leg of Brian’s boxers.

Carefully at first and then more swiftly, the smaller boy slipped three of his fingers inside of his lover, beginning to work against his entrance immediately.

At this, Brian had to suppress a scream, but again, the contact didn’t last long. One time, Zacky jerked his fingers forward, ruthlessly ramming the older man’s prostate before removing both his hand and his mouth, and retreating—giggling—into the living room.

Left panting, trembling, and open to anyone who wanted him, Brian groaned rather loudly.

After a moment, though, the starry eyed eyes collected himself, managing to draw back his control, and readjust himself back into his pants and boxers as he stood.

Taking a few deep breaths to calm his body’s incessant tremoring, the nervous boy gripped the drink shaker and poured a drink for himself, sighing heavily.

What was he supposed to give to suffice to that? He couldn’t think of much—it was
so easy for him to lose himself to his beautiful, angelic love—despite the fact that Zacky was barely angelic at all, sometimes.

Shaking his head slightly, Brian made his way back into the living room, finding Zacky standing up against the wall, sipping his drink casually as he watched Jimmy and Matt talk.

It seemed that their newest friend and finally decided to join in on the fun, as the bottle of whiskey was now down by a quarter, and Matt seemed to have gotten much chattier.

As he entered the living room, Brian pretended not to notice his boyfriend standing against the wall smugly.

But as he moved back to sit on the couch, an idea formed in his mind. He would get what he wanted, and win this ongoing battle he’d held with his lover.

After taking a swig of his drink, Brian stood, walking back into his bedroom to retrieve the blanket he and Zacky had carried there earlier.

After wrapping it around his shoulders and returning to his spot on the couch, Brian grinned, crossing his legs Indian style as he sipped on his drink.

Glancing at his love discreetly, Zacky tilted his head in the slightest. The other boy looked oddly cool and calm.

“Babe?” Zacky murmured, making his way to the couch to sit beside Brian.

“Mhmm?” the older man smiled, glancing at his love slyly, leaning to set his drink down on the coffee table once again. Raising an eyebrow, Zacky did the same.

“You… okay?” the smaller boy murmured, since he knew that he hadn’t an actual question to ask. To hide his embarrassment, he leaned down, laying his cheek against Brian’s shoulder.

“Yeah… why do you ask?” he smiled, wrapping his arm around Zacky’s waist and pulling him close. Even though Brian knew very well why Zacky had asked, he still played clueless.

“Oh… I mean…” the angel stammered, not sure what to make of his boyfriend’s turn of mood. It was then that the older boy decided to take advantage of his lover’s moment of awkwardness.

Tightening his arm around Zacky’s waist and lifting the blanket so that the soft fabric draped over top of the both of them, pulling the younger man upward, into his lap.

And it was then, that the shorter of the two realized exactly what his boyfriend had up his sleeve.

Feeling the warmth of Brian through the fabric of his jeans before he ever felt the
hardness there, Zacky trembled, and at this, his lover smirked.

The blanket, the position, the plan—it all made sense to the younger boy now. “Bri..?” he half whimpered, biting at his lower lip nervously as a set of mischievous hands traced his waistline.

“Yes..?” the older boy murmured, leaving a trail of loving, heated kisses along the back of Zacky’s neck.

Without saying another word, the angel leaned into his love’s embrace, accepting the fact that he wouldn’t be getting out of this lock anytime soon—and accepting that he didn’t want out of it.

Gently, Brian’s fingers worked around Zacky’s waist, carefully unbuttoning and unzipping the young angel’s jeans. Willingly lifting his hips upward so that his partner could move those jeans down, over his hips, Zacky released a heavy, lustful sigh.

The larger man quickly moved the shorter man’s boxers to join his jeans, so that both garments rested around his mid-thighs.

Shivering and whispering out a gentle moan, Zacky turned slightly, reaching for the zipper on Brian’s jeans as well.

As soon as the angel had his lover maneuvered out of his boxers and pants as earlier, he began stroking him slowly.

Brian bit down hard on his lip, suppressing a groan as he arched his legs in order to tent the blanket, making sure that their two babbling friends could see none of Zacky’s hand movements.

Smirking gently, the younger man ceased his swift strokes, instead moving Brian’s legs apart and lifting himself upward, moving himself back so that the head of the other man’s erection pushed against his entrance; in this position, he held himself steady, smirking and biting down on his lip rings each time Brian exhaled heavily to kill off a moan or whimper.

After a few moments of holding his ground, teasing the brown-eyed boy sitting beneath him, Zacky allowed his muscles to relax completely, full on dropping his weight onto Brian’s and allowing his boyfriend’s throbbing member to plunge deep inside of him.

At this, Brian buried his face in the crook of Zacky’s neck, allowing the low, throaty grunt to spill against the angel’s skin as his hips began rocking gently up and down, moving himself deeper into the other man.

It was clear, though, that at that point, they would need to move into the bedroom—a different room at the least.

Neither of them took well to ridiculing and teasing, and they knew that they would receive loads of it, were they to carry out their actions here, and chance getting caught.

Zacky, obviously more composed than Brian, glanced back to Jimmy and Matt before pulling off of Brian and sliding his pants back up, along with his boxers. Brian followed his lead, already well-understanding that this time, Zacky wasn’t just teasing.

“Hey guys..? We’ll be right back, okay?” Zack murmured, throwing the blanket away from the both of them before standing and pulling Brian up with him.

“Sure, of course.” Matt beamed at the couple, earning an odd look from Jimmy, who shrugged.

Linking hands, Zack and Brian nodded before retreating toward the bedroom quickly, a sigh chock full of lust and relief brushing both men’s lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
SEXSEXSEX.