The Inbetween

The Inbetween

Is a place where no one dies. In the inbetween, there is no pain, no hurt. There are no goodbyes in The Inbetween. But only certain people can come to The Inbetween. People who lived a life that meant something; people who helped others while they were alive on Earth. The only people in The Inbetween aren't really people at all. They're angels without wings. It is in The Inbetween that Jimmy Sullivan and Faith Emerson meet for the first time, and in this life after death, it is where they fall in love.


________________________________________________________________

The "Inbetween" featured in this story is in no way similar to the one featured in Alice Seybold's book "The Lovely Bones." Also, Jimmy is dead in this story, although it focuses solely around him. If you're not comfortable reading about him not being alive, please don't read this and bash me for it later. I do own Faith Emerson, however, and I own the plot for this story. Thanks for reading the disclaimer.
________________________________________________________________

Reader-Made Banners
12.
The current banner in use was made by the ever-supportive Ashleigh, and I greatly appreciate it.