I've Got to Stop Calling Those 1-800 Numbers

Important Side Note ;;

I have been informed by a couple of my Mibbian friends that there are certain people taking credit for my story idea for I've Got To Stop Calling Those 1-800 Numbers.

Please, please, please stop doing that!

It takes me a hella long time to come up with story ideas in the first place.

Okay, so I'm aware that this is based off of "Classifieds" by The Academy Is..., but I know for a fact that no one else has had this idea first but me; you can look at the first comment on my page and it's on January 21st if you think I'm wrong.

When I think of a new story idea, I look around to make sure no one else has the sme idea. If the don't then I use it, however, if they do, 98% of the time I won't use it because they''ve already done it. The other 2% is that I keep the the idea but change the storyline drastically.

Any other story with a similiar idea after January 21st was ripped off from me.

All I'm saying is that if you have a story idea based on that and its after Jan. 21st please put that somewhere on your page that I was the first one to come up with the idea. Even if you've never read this story before and you thought of it on your own.

It just really sucks when people rip off your ideas.

-
Sahina Lydia
xo