I've Got to Stop Calling Those 1-800 Numbers

Six ;

Morning arose, not like I really could tell since it was still the middle of winter and you know, kind of dark outside. For some obscene reason I had accidentally left my alarm clock on two nights prior and I'm guessing yesterday I had just hit the snooze button.

The alarm was getting louder and louder, telling me to wake the fuck up and get some fresh air. Other then the alarm blasting in my room and the chill ghosting around my feet (which was the cause of my wrapping the blanket around my had for that delicious darkness), I was pretty unaware of everything that had happened the night before.

Besides the fact that something was on my stomach. Something heavy.

Trying to turn my body over (and push this weird thing off of me) I snuggled myself into the bedsheets. The thing was off of me and now my next problem was the goddamn alarm. Now how the hell can I get it to turn off besides getting up from the comfyness I've submerged myself into, walking the two feet to the other side of my room, getting my finger muscles in check and then pressing the disastrous button.

"Sahina!" someone yelled in my ear, "turn off alarm."

Somewhere deep in my cobwebbed mind, I thought the voice was my mom and I was late for school. Out of shock, I quickly umped up, but missed my footing for the floor and stepped on air or something.

All I knew is that I fell. Hard. And on my face.

Moaning, in pain and half blind, I staggered towards my desk where the disastrous technology still rang.

Fucking 'beep beep' my ass.

After banging it unmercifully, I did an about-face, itching to get back into bed until I tripped over something on the floor. Next thing you know my eyes are wide open and I'm falling.

Into the arms of William Beckett.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol, I haven't updated this in about a year.
And around the same time I started this too (;