Status: Active<3

No Strings Attached

These are the stakes, they have been raised, it's your call;

"Fred, what the hell is your problem?!" Brielle screamed, dropping down to her knees beside Draco. He whimpered as he grabbed at his nose, trying to stop the pain. She cradled him against her, stroking his hair.

She glared up at Fred. His eyes were wide, his lips parted, and his chest was heaving up and down.

"It was for your own good," he breathed.

"How do you get that?!" She screamed at him.

"It just was. You wouldn't believe me if I told you," he said. He looked her in the eye and he softened.

"Try me." Draco curled onto his side, still whimpering. Brielle took out her wand and whispered, "Episkey." He ran his hand over his nose lightly, noticing with shock how he felt so much better.

He looked up at Fred with a smirk, keeping his head in Brielle's lap.

"Go ahead now," she said, her tone a mere whisper than her yelling before. She didn't bother moving Draco, so she just kept stroking his hair like it was a natural thing she did every day.

"He's using you. I see it in his eyes, especially when he stared at me before," Fred said. He shifted his weight onto his other foot. Draco had this look on his face as if to say, "who, me?" He seemed so innocent.

"That's ridiculous," Brielle said. She stopped stroking Draco's hair. She thought she heard a sigh, but she ignored it and helped him to his feet. She got up after him. Looking directly into his eyes, she rose up on her toes and kissed his cheek. She looked back at Fred and saw him tense up.

"Thank you, Draco," she said, looking at him, "for showing me a good time. I hope it happens again." She smiled gently as he smirked at her.

"I did tell you I would do that," he said.

"And Fred," she turned to the red head. He opened his mouth as if to explain himself. "Don't try to explain. I'm done."

Brielle began walking away, but Fred grabbed her shoulder, She turned around, her hair whipping around her. "Do not touch me." She walked off.

~*~

Fred glared at Draco again. He stepped closer to him. "What's your angle, Malfoy?"

"I don't know what you mean, Weasley," he said. He smiled sweetly, cocking his head to the side.

"You always have a reason for doing the things that you do."

Draco stepped into him, closing the small space. "To keep her away from you," he whispered. His grey eyes glistened before Fred Weasley punched him again.

~*~

Fred sat in The Three Broomsticks, a mug full of butterbeer in his hand. He stared at the cup, evidently sad.

"What's wrong, mate?" he heard a familiar voice say. He turned his head slightly and it was like he was looking in a mirror.

George sat in the seat next to him, waiting for his twin's response.

"I screwed up," he said. "Big time."

"How do you get that?" his twin asked.

"Brielle's mad at me. More than mad, mate. It's like she hates me."

George quirked an eyebrow. "Why?"

"I punched Malfoy."

"Shouldn't that be a good thing?" Fred took another sip out of his mug and turned his body in the chair to face his brother.

"It should be. I suppose not when she was on a date with him..."

"Why would she do that? Is she stupid?"

"I don't know. But, I know I don't like it."

"I saw you punch him before I followed you here," George said. He looked sympathetic towards his brother.

"The bad part is, George, I think I like Brielle," Fred admitted. George's eyes brightened up and smiled.

"Really?" He ruffled his twin's hair playfully. "Why don't you tell her?"

"I can't. We're already, uhm...hooking up quite often." George punched his shoulder lightly.

"And I didn't know this why?"

"I thought it was only a hook up, no strings attached. I didn't imagine falling for her! She's my best friend."

"Well, fix it. Fix it all. I know you need her in your life, it's obvious. If she's dating Malfoy, change it."

"How?" Fred asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Make her jealous." George smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I get, it's been a month since I last posted a chapter, but here it is. There's a few things going in it, I hope you guys love it. :) I promise this often, but I'm working on writing faster. For the past two weeks I've been doing this photo project with a partner, Let's just say, my partner didn't do much. But, I finally got this out, and I have an idea for the next chapter. Warning: it might be shorter than this, cause it's like a filler chapter.

But, I got quite a few new subscribers, they make me happy. :) Please comment new subscribers? :D I like comments. haha

Anyway, here's my question for the chapter. Actually, here's three, choose whichever, or do all of them. Do you think it was right for Brielle to storm away like that? What do you think will happen with Draco and trying to keep her away from Fred? And, How did you guys like Fred admitting his feelings for Brielle to his brother?! :D So cute. haha

xoxo,
Kristyn