Status: Active<3

No Strings Attached

That's the price you pay for having luck in the first place;

Brielle got back into the classroom with enough time to pack up before class was over. She really didn’t mind that she missed the rest of class, she was actually happy about it. She sighed as she swiftly walked out of the classroom to get anywhere but the classroom for McGonagall to explain the rest of class.

Before she got too far from the room, she felt a slight tug on her uniform, almost like a pull. She turned around, ready to see Fred, but instead got Draco, which wasn’t bad either for her.

“So, I thought I’d take you up on your offer,” he said. Brielle looked behind him, far behind him, waiting to see if his two goons would show up sometime, but they didn’t. She sighed before looking back at him.

“What offer?” she asked.

“Your ‘I really hope this happens again’ offer,” Draco said, with his little smirk. She couldn’t help but smile at him. She thought he would’ve forgotten what she said, forget about her in general. This was a pleasant surprise for her. It made her think he actually wanted something to do with her.

“I suppose I did say that, didn’t I?” she said. She thought for a moment. “What did you have planned?”

“Why would I tell you that? I didn’t tell you about the last date,” he said.

“Will it be as spontaneous?”

“Well, your feet will stay on the ground,” Draco said with a small smirk. Brielle faked a pout, like she was truly upset. The truth was, she liked going up in the air with him.

“Fine, give me a day and time, and I’ll be there,” she said.

“You’ll get that soon enough, just keep a lookout for it,” he said. “But, I promise you, you won’t be disappointed.”

As Draco Malfoy walked away from her she locked eyes with Fred from the other side of the hallway. She gave him this look, as if to say ‘I’m sorry.’ She was sorry, however small it might have been in her. She walked toward him, since she knew he was waiting for her, and gave him a small smile. Fred didn’t say anything on the subject, knowing what would happen if he did.

He tried to slip his hand in hers and she pulled her away. “You have to earn that right back after your little stunt,” she said. “That also means no cuddling or those sweet kisses, or anything besides what was meant to be with friends with benefits.”

He nodded his head, determined to get that back.

~*~

George dragged Brielle by the hand to the nearest secret passageway into the Shrieking Shack. She really didn’t know what was happening, nor where his twin was. They never left each other, and to be honest, this moment while running through this passage, she was scared for her life. Maybe Voldemort had returned and she just didn’t want to believe it.

Harry Potter said something about him being back again, like he had risen from the dead. Was that truly possible? Then again, being a young witch, anything is possible.

“George where are we going?” Brielle fretted. “And where the hell is your brother?”

“Don’t worry about him, he’s fine. He told me to get you.”

“And why didn’t he just come get me?”

George looked at her with his eyebrow raised. “I don’t know, why don’t you ask him?”

“He’s not here!”

“When we get there, you can!” George said with a playful smile. In a moment’s notice, they were rising up a stairwell with creaking floor boards. She knew exactly where she was, Fred took her there once to have some… fun, if that’s a better way to put it. She smiled, remembering that time when George caught sight of it.

“What are you smiling at?” he asked.

“Nothing,” she said right before they got into the designated room. She smiled back at George before sitting next to him and Fred. She smacked Fred’s shoulder as if to say, ‘thank you for not getting me yourself you idiot.’ He just smiled at her.

Harry Potter got her attention then as he spoke about how Umbridge was of no help to the defensive training. She knew that all too well. She perked up, really listening to what he had to say about starting this secret army of kids to learn Defense Against the Dark Arts. The speech didn’t last long after everyone started listening to him saying that there was someone actually out there and waiting for them, waiting to harm them.

He wanted to help us, to protect us. Brielle was one of the first to sign the list for Dumbledore’s Army, the DA, with the twins right behind her.

~*~

The next day, Brielle walked out of Charms exhausted. She never did understand the purpose of that class. She yawned, clutching her books to her chest for a moment. Her eyes closed from the yawn and immediately she felt hands pushing her body against a wall in the hallway. She knew people were watching and staring as she opened her eyes right before Fred kissed her.

Her books fell to the floor with a clattering sound. She wasn’t even phased by the sound as she was too busy with him. Her hands pushed off his robes and went into his un-tucked shirt. She smirked against his lips as she took it off.

She didn’t even care if she just came out of the most boring class ever, or even that she was in a hallway with gawking eyes on them both. She felt his body press against hers as one hand fell to her leg, lifting up her skirt lightly.

“I see what you mean by this…whenever/whatever business,” she whispered into his ear before nipping it gently. He smirked.

“And is it enjoyable?” He asked, lifting his hand higher. She squeaked before kissing him again, nodding her head slightly. She heard a familiar ‘cough cough’ from behind the pair and she broke apart. Her eyes landed on Fred’s twin brother. Brielle blushed a bright scarlet color before George flicked his head towards the side. When she realized he wanted the pair to look that way, Professor Flitwick was coming upon them.

With a small giggle from Brielle and a chuckle from Fred, the pair ran down the hall and up to the dormitory. George shook his head with a smile.

“Ah, young love,” he said as he picked up Brielle’s books.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I thought you guys needed a new chapter! I think it's been a week, maybe less. But, here it is! And three things have gone on in this chapter. :D I now have an idea of where I want to go with why Voldemort wants Draco to get close to Brielle, so this is good. :) Anyway. It is summer, so I've decided I'm gonna write more for you guys. :)

And now, questions! Hm, what do you think Draco's next date should be? What do you think of the wherever/whatever thing now that it's started? :D

Comments make me happy, even you silent readers! :)

xoxo,
Kristyn