Status: active...with enough comments and feedback

Get Me Back on Skates

14. Why not let go?

It smelled horrible in the locker room. I could distinctly smell the cheap spray deodorant, but it didn't mask the acrid stench of sweat and rubber. I shielded my nose as Tyler awkwardly carried me into the room. He set me down in his stall, right next to Brad. It didn't take long for me to get used to the smell since I was always around it in Russia. Just as I thought the smell had faded to nothing, Brad dropped Tyler's hockey bag on my lap. Immediately, the stench made me jump up and drop the bag, spilling everything on the black carpeted floor. I ran to the other side of the room with what I imagined was a shocked look on my face. Everyone in the locker room laughed, except for me of course. Tyler walked over to me and hugged me tightly. I could feel his chest moving rapidly from the short breaths he took, still recovering from his laughing fit. He pulled me even closer and kissed the top of my head.
"Oh, I love you." he sighed into my hair. "You are too cute. You always make me smile, I'm never going to leave you."
Some of the guys gasped, others "awwwwww"ed. I just looked up at Tyler lovingly.
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapter, sorry!