Contagious

Prologue

"You guys are up." An intimidating man signaled to Vic and the three other band members by his side.
They all gathered around in a circle and started chanting, getting each other pumped up for their set. They were touring one of their most successful headlining tours and were already anxious enough without hearing the screams of the crowd. The opening band rushed down from the stage laughing and high-fiving one another.
"That's one sick crowd." A green eyed guy patted Mike Fuentes on the shoulder, "Get 'em."
The four band members smiled and gripped their instruments in a tight fist and ran onto the stage, to their surprise the crowd roared even louder. People of all shapes and sizes were crowded from wall to wall. Vic looked up and saw it was no different on the balcony of the club. He looked back at his friends, they all shared his expression.
"Hey everyone." he spoke into the microphone, "We're Pierce the Veil, and we know you came to have a good time."
The crowd cheered louder, some even holding up their drink others only their bare hands. But their expressions were all the same, ready to take the night.
"This ones called...Yeah Boy And Doll Face..." he choked out remembering who it was about.
Once the riff of the guitars and the beat of the drums started, all he could think about was her face.
How she looked like when she sang the song just for her.
"I miss you Hilary..." he spoke into the mic before singing the first line of the song.