Contagious

.06

--Present--
Vic pressed his pen harder on his page, feeling hot tears escape his eyes.
They'll never take us alive.
(Can you chase away the darkness?)
To live in love and die.
And I don't care if you're sick,
I don't care if you're contagious.
I would kiss you even if you were dead.
Would somebody make me go blind for the rest of my life?
'Cause I'd do anything to hold your hand.
And I don't care if you're sick,
I don't care if you're contagious.
Oh, no.
Would somebody make me go blind for the rest of my life?
'Cause I'd do anything, anything, anything.
-- 22 Months Ago--
Vic had been pacing in the waiting room for what seemed like hours. Hilary's parents were called around fifteen minutes ago, the only thing Vic had left was to wait.
"Vic!" Tony rushed out of an elevator, pacing quickly towards Vic. "What happened dude?"
"Hilary." Vic chocked out feeling a large lump in his throat. He drew his tears back in, feeling hopeless, "She just got sick on the way to the lake..."
Tony's hands combed through his hair, his veins and nerves straining. His eyes became alarmed, "but they have it under control, don't they?"
Vic shrugged, "No one has told me anything yet. I don't know what's going on Tone..." He sat down and lowered his head, darting his red eyes to the floor.
Tony sat down besides him and pressed his hand on his friends back, "I'm sure the doctors have it under control, maybe it was just a minor health problem. She's been going to all her chemo sessions right?" Tony began to console Vic.
Vic thought back to seeing Hilary come back from her chemo. She was always so tired, in such a horrible mood. She had even resorted to wearing hats and beanies to hide the patches of falling hair.
Her green eyes were rimmed in red, a ghostly halo around her beautiful irises.
Vic nodded placing his hot face in his cold hands, "Everything has been okay up to this point." Vic couldn't fight the tears anymore, "I don't know what happened Tone! She was just fine and then she wasn't! I shouldn't have taken her out. She didn't even want to go, she wanted to stay home! And I pushed her Tony! I pushed her!" Vic was sobbing hard now, causing people in the waiting room to look his way.
Tony frowned, he hated seeing his best friend this way, "It's not your fault Vic!" Tony got closer wrapping his arm around Vic , "This is none of your fault, this was going to happen whether you took her out or not."
Vic shook his head, feeling his hot tears run freely down his face. His hair became tangled on his face, sticking with tears, "It's my fault!" Vic broke free from Tony, standing up, facing his friend, "I took her out! Don't you understand?" Vic pounded his chest. His veins showing clearly throughout his arms.
Tony stood up quickly and took Vic in his arms, pressing him against his chest, "She's going to be okay Vic, you have to think positive."
"Victor?" A female's voice called from the waiting room entrance.
Vic broke free from Tony to see Hilary's mom standing there, "Have they told you anything?" Her green eyes were wide with anxiety. 
Vic shook his head, cleaning his face. He had to be strong in front of Hilary's mother, "They said they would update soon" 
Hilary's mother made her way to a nearby chair in a daze, "okay, no news is good news." Her eyes looked out into a distance, "She'll be okay."
Vic swallowed the lump in his throat leaning in front of her, "I'm so sorry." He leaned his head down, not strong enough to face her.
She put a finger under his chin and lifted his head, "Victor, you have nothing to apologize for. You've been nothing but Hilary's happiness since we moved here." She pressed a hand on her chest, letting a couple of her own tears fall, "I should be thanking you."
Vic shook his head, beginning to sob again, "I love her..."
"I know." She grabbed his hands and pressed them with her own.
"For Hilary?" A doctor walked in holding a clipboard.
Vic stood up quickly, as did Hilary's mother, "Yes"
Tony stood off to the side, waiting to help his best friend through anything.
The doctor sighed and took a breath before speaking, "Hilary is very weak. Out results show that the chemotherapy she's been receiving, hasn't helped her."
Vic shook his head, holding on to Hilary's mother. She began crying into his chest.
"Hilary has at most, until the end of the night."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope You Guys Enjoy This :D