Secret Love Affair

Life seems PERFECT when you meet the guy of your dreams.
It's only IMPERFECT if that guy is your best friend's cousin, whom she loathes and forbids you to have any contant with him.
So then what do you do?
Answer: Sneak around and try not to get caught making out with said lover that's off limits.

Lara Keating and Dougie Poynter are totally attracted to each other but when Lara puts her friendship on the line just to be with McFly's bass player(Lara's best friend's cousin), things go from "this is okay I guess even though I feel loads of guilt" to "How could this happen?"
  1. Nice Unexpectancy on a Plane
    He's so cute...does she really expect me to stay away from that much hottness?
  2. Secrets in First Class
    I've only know him for what- 4 hours- and I already broke the rules!
  3. Tour of the Recording Studio
    I wanted to learn about the life at my dad's job. But I only ended up kissing instead of mixing.
  4. A Day of Henna
    Arabella, Lena, Mina and I head out to town and explore London
  5. The Eyeliner Race
    Arabella, Lena, and I give Mina a hard time about makeup while Tom, Danny, and Harry give Dougie a hard time about girls.
  6. Hard to say no; got to say no
    To end it or not to end it....hmmm...to kiss or not to kiss...
  7. Age of Innocence
    Virginity...I'm sorry but I don't want to discuss virginity with McFLY...but I'll do it anyway. Meanwhile, my kid brother pays me a visit.
  8. Touristy Attractions
    We act like tourists. End of story. Oh! And Mina got bird crap!
  9. Seven Minutes in Heaven
    Arabella takes us to her aunt's house where I meet all her cousins. We also run into Dougie. I didn't know hide 'n seek was so popular. I wonder what will happen while I hide...
  10. What Sleepovers Reveal
    Jazzie...that smart little cookie
  11. Thames Up Close and Personal
    I endure brother-sister bonding time. It was indeed...a splash.
  12. An Offer That Stops the Departing
    Oh I love surprises and deals! I'm not sure Arabella would like it though...
  13. Surfer Babe
    Surfing, hiding in bathrooms, and no soap. On the sand is how we walk today.
  14. Take the Date or Start Suspicion
    I really hate blind dates.
  15. The Date
    I really REALLY hate blind dates.
  16. Party Like a Rockstar
    The girls and I go out and have fun. Then I go off and play referee for some drunks.
  17. Three in the Morning
    Oh how I love sneaking out and having fun when I'm really supposed to be sleeping!
  18. The Outcome
    It is very hard to want to please your best friend and your secret boyfriend, but in the end, only one must prevail.
  19. Kitchen Size of a Closet
    I love really nice flats...especially when I can fit my old one in my kitchen!
  20. Leaving London
    I'm not really leaving London. Well, I am but it's only for a short while. I'll miss him though.
  21. My Crib
    I've always been proud of my apartment. But the people I run into back in New York...not so much.
  22. Flying Alone For Now
    As much as I miss my friends, I am excited for my next adventure. Which involves Dougie. And Jazzie at this particular moment.
  23. Pizza in the Courtyard and Snogs in the Kitchen
    I can multi-task! I can eat pizza and kiss! What a talent!
  24. Working with Daddy
    I finally get started on my second job ever in the history Lara-ville! And I have noticed that there are many ups and not many downs to working at the studio.
  25. Rock Concert VIP
    Fame sometimes sucks but if it helps get backstage to see my secret lover...
  26. Summer Snow
    Tom and I struggle to learn how to snowboard. I still love snow though. I can sleep in it and still feel warm
  27. I am the Girlfriend of a Sexy Bass Player
    Oh the things I do for my friends and lover.
  28. Soap Cleans a Dirty Mouth
    Jazzie, Brooke, and I have a slumber. Unfortunately, soap and boys (not really unfortunate there) interrupt us.
  29. To Fling a Bra
    Now I know why girls are not allowed on the bus.
  30. Story about a Hand
    How do I control myself when I shouldn't be controled?
  31. I Look in your Eyes
    What an attempt to be normal...
  32. Like I'm Flying
    It's always nice hanging with the guys. It's always nice hanging with my boyfriend. It's always nice talking to my best friend. It's not nice lying to her.
  33. The Message After the Beep
    Expect the Unexpected and make sure you have your friends in on the secret to help you out always.
  34. Something Shattered
    You know that feeling when you just got slapped in the face while being flipped and thrown in a freezing pool?
  35. Secrets Revealed
    Nobody wins this time...no matter how much we fight to revenge ourselves and our loved ones. People only die.
  36. Goodbye Said in Ink
    Oh what a life. I just realized that it's raining way too much.
  37. Endings and Beginnings
    I finally came home! Real home! This IS home...right?
  38. Heart-Stopping Unexpectancy in a Class
    College life is fun! Too bad that what I'm trying to run away from found me.
  39. Suffocating Moments
    With just once glance, a million emotions from the past can come flooding back at a raging speed.
  40. More Than Three Drinks
    Lesson Learned: Never...EVER...get drunk by yourself. It's no fun.
  41. The Truth
    Did Arabella really think that she could keep her knowledge a secret forever?
  42. Hospital of Broken Hearts
    And then the truth comes out....the cold, hard truth.
  43. I Need You
    I made up with Arabella, but could I make up with Dougie?
  44. In Love With You
    The real desire always comes out and prevails. Nothing can stop love.
  45. End of the Dark Ages
    Who knew that two warring countries could call it truce!
  46. My Happily Ever After
    Everything always turns out alright in the end. Nothing bad ever lasts. I have evidence.
  47. Epilogue
    Long distance relationships can never last...that's why I decided to make it a close-distance.