Status: Active

Till The End

Prologue

“Valerie put the gun down!”
“No Alex, she’s bit and so is Jesse. They weren’t going to tell us, I overheard them talking!”
“Valerie please just put the gun down; where the fuck did you even get the gun from?”
“We got it from Jame’s dad before we left his house, to protect ourselves.”
“Valerie…please you can’t shoot them.”

Everyone was glued to their spots. Stefan was staring at Brittany and Jesse, where he can see the fear in their eyes. Val had them at gun point and no one was saying anything. Val was breathing hard.
“Baby, hold Alex.”
Jame’s grip on Alex tightened. Alex’s eyes filled with tears. He didn’t care if he was crying two of his best friends were about to die.
“Valerie you can’t do this!”
Valerie looked at Vienna with a surprised look. You can see the begging in her eyes.
“And why not Vienna? Don’t you want to rid two of the three people that brought an end to yours and Stefan's friendship? Don’t you want them to suffer like we all did?”
“Yeah! But not like this Valerie you do not have to kill them!”
Vienna screamed, her words echoing off the walls
“They have to die either way guys, they're bit we have to kill them before they kill us.”
James spoke behind Alex. Once again no one moved. Everyone looked at Brittany and Jesse. The bites clear as day on their upper arm and side.
“You guys can’t seriously kill us… “
No one said anything. It was evident though the fear in everyone’s eyes. Alex struggled against Jame’s restraint.
“Alex I swear to God if you do not stop moving I will shoot you first instead of them. Now if any one has any other suggestions this is happening.”
Everyone stayed quiet including Alex, no one said anything.
“Can I just have a few words before…” Alex spoke softly.
Brittany looked at everyone with wide eyes.
“You guys are seriously going to let her kill us? We don’t even know for sure if it is a-“
“It’s a bite Brittany…Valerie’s right.”
No one said a word. Silence fell upon everyone, sooner than everyone expected the gun shot went off and all that was left was silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everything will be explained in time. For now, sit back and enjoy.
Hopefully some people like it.
Thanks :)