‹ Prequel: 25 To Life
Status: Complete

When It All Falls Apart

Thomas

1 month later

My Prince Albert piercing healed nicely. It hurt to piss a little; there was blood in the piss and I wasn’t able to have sex with mum until about three weeks after I got it, which sucked.

Speaking of sucking, you know what sucks? Having to clean the fucking thing every fucking time I use the bathroom, or have sex with mum, I don’t even need to do anything and I still need to clean it.

I should have got my toung pierced like Jayden he said when he eats his girlfriend out that she gets off twice as hard. I can’t wait to use this thing on mum!

I have been waiting until she really needs it; then again she had to not have sex for like fifteen years. She wouldn’t let Andy anywhere near her with his dick. She always said ‘my body was for Oliver only.’

And he would storm off pissed off. Sure they kissed but it would be like little pecks not making out or anything more. But now her body was mine!

Mum and I where now at a coffee shop in town. We never go out anymore so we thought we would have coffee and go to a movie. The movie was my suggestion by the way.

Mum smiled as I played with her feet under the table we were sitting at. It’s funny, because mum doesn’t drink coffee, she drinks tea. The little shop we were in served the hot tea in big cups and mum didn’t have a problem with that.

I saw a lot of guys looking at mum, probably because she was in a low cut mini dress or whatever. Her massive boobs from having me were showing, well not really just a bit of her
cleavage. She had her dreads in again and her makeup was awesome with her colored contacts in.

Some guy with a lip ring came over and sat down next to mum. She looked over at him with a blank expression. He just smiled at her.

“Hi.”

“‘ello.”

“What’s your name?”

“Yer mum.” He looked shocked that mum said that.

“So you’re British?” Man he did not give up!

“‘Alf and ‘alf.”

“Meaning what?” Stupid it what he was.

“‘Alf British and ‘alf Swedish.”

“That is a cute feature on you.” The fact that he said cute in that sentence was funny.

“Thanks” she took a sip of her tea.

“Can I buy you a coffee?”

“She don’ drink coffee.” I butted in their conversation.

“Now if yeh excuse us we ‘ave some place ta be.” I told him getting up taking mum’s hand and leaving after paying for the drinks.

“Wha’ was that ‘bou’?” Mum could sense my jealousy.

“Nofing just I don’ li’e when otha guys look at yeh.” I admitted. She leaned up and kissed my cheek before we continued to walk to the movie theater.
♠ ♠ ♠
One and a half pages!! I'm getting there guys!! ^_^

What do you think of the updates so far? Good? Bad? Decent?

Emma Outfit

Thomas Outfit