‹ Prequel: 25 To Life
Status: Complete

When It All Falls Apart

Emma

“I want to come back.” Well he is not going to.

“No. Yeh left a monf an’ a half ago. Yeh expect ta come ‘ere an’ say ‘I want to live here’ no I’s no’ li’e tha.” Just so you know when I try to do an American accent I completely fail! My Swedish side comes out even more!

“You’re cute trying to sound American.” He fucking ginned. Why did he grin? We are not to here compromise! We are here to argue damn it!

“‘Er Swedish side came through, an’ yer not comin’ back.” Twisting your neck to see your son sitting on the steps is not a good thing.

Thomas came down the steps and sat on the loveseat next to me, since Andy was on the couch. He glared daggers at Andy. Andy sat there with his lopsided grin that he always had.

“Andeh I don’ know why yer grinnin’ because yer no’ comin’ back.” His face said what he was, angry.

“Why not!?”

“Yeh left.” I stared at him like he was about to drink liquid Drano for your pluming.

“But I want to come back.” He sounded desperate.

“Wh-” Thomas cut me off.

“Wha’s the matta Andy Yer new girlfriend leave you? Is that why you want to come back?”

What the fuck is Thomas on about?

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Tom.” Hell I didn’t know what he was talking about.

“Wha’s her name? Scou’ is it?” Andy’s jaw was clenching.

So that’s why he felt, to date someone else. Well we never were really dating so I wasn’t hurt. I didn’t have any feeling towards him what-so-ever.

“Is I’ true Andeh? Yeh realleh left because you wan’ed ta date a girl?”

“Why does it matter? We were never dating! I always asked you, all the fucking time and you always said no! So I found someone else, but she left me.” Are you serious?

“So you think it’s ok to come back?!” My Swedish side always came out more when I was angry/upset and/or trying to imitate someone.

“Mum calm down!” Thomas never seen me like this, which is why I wanted him to be in a different room, but no he had to be like every teenager and sit on the top of the steps.

Of course he got pissed off when he heard Andy calling me cute, because I am his.

“Fuck you! You have no fucking right to be upset over my leaving.” I’m not upset about him leaving, I was happy about that, I’m fucking angry that he thinks he can come back.

“Du fucker som jag är inte upp sätter om du lämna! Jag är arg du vill komma tillbaka och att förstöra mitt liv!” Now you know I’m angry when yell, ‘you fucker I'm not upset about your leaving I'm angry you want to come back and ruin my life’, in Swedish.

“ What?”

“She said she don’ want yeh ta come back, teh pu’ I’ simply.” I am so glad I taught Thomas Swedish!

“I paid for the house, and I’m coming back.” If he wants to play like that, then I will play too.

“Fine, you can come back.” He grinned. “But you can have the couch.” He did not grin at that one.

“Fine.” He smirked.

Right then and there I knew he had something up his sleeve.
♠ ♠ ♠
When ever Emma does NOT have an accent inflection in her talking that is when her Swedish accent comes through.

OK? We good? Alright!

COMMENT!! AND SUBSCRIBE!! AND READ!!