‹ Prequel: 25 To Life
Status: Complete

When It All Falls Apart

Emma

Thomas is experiencing his first ‘sexual frustration’; meaning he was pissed off about anything, and he had school tomorrow. Now you are thinking that, I, as his mother I would let him go to school like that. Yes I will. You are now thinking that, I, as his girlfriend would let him go to school like that. No I will not.

Thomas was in front of the flat screen in nothing but his boxers so my plan was perfect. I got in my little outfit and strapped on my shoes and walked down the stairs as quietly as I could. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. His pierced penis sprung up as soon as I sat down on him.

“No’ even tew seconds ‘m on yeh and yer hard!” I turned so I was straddling him.

“I’s tha outfit I swear!” He ran his hands up my sides and down my back.

I let out a breathy laugh and kissed the hollow of his throat, nipping it just a little. He sighed and rested his head on the back of the couch after closing his eyes. I grinded against him, making him moan. His dick was super sensitive right now.

“Yeh look so weird wiff no eyebrows.” Thomas giggled. Yup he giggles.

“Yeh neva complained before. Besides do ya want me face all ova yeh? But if yeh realleh fink I look bad then I guess I ‘ill go change an’ start ta make dinna.” He wouldn’t let me get up.

He took off my heels and slowly ran his hands up my thighs and sides gathering my lacey lingerie babydoll then slipped it over my head. He danced his lips over my breasts and started to toung my right nipple.

I raked my fingers through his hair, messing it up. He moved to my left nipple, I moaned when he started to suck on it. I sat up to try to push his boxers off but he was sitting on them so it was no use. He noticed what I was trying to do and lifted his bum off the cushion.

I pulled his boxers to his knees and then he kicked them off. I got up and let him pull my thong off. I climbed back on his lap facing him; he took his erection in his hand and lined it up with my entrance. I sat down on him taking all of him in.

“Holy shit!” Why is he screaming?

“Wha’s wrong?”

“Oh my God tat feels so fuckin’ good!”

I laughed and started to move. He let a deep growl come out from the back of his throat. His hands were gripping my hips so hard I can feel the bruises starting to form already. He bucked his hips to get the relief he needed. He stopped thrusting and moved me to the cushion next to us then stood up.

I knew what he wanted to do; ‘he’ made us do it all the time when ‘he’ wasn’t touring. I placed my knees on the edge of the couch cushion, so my ass was facing Thomas. Then I bent over so my forearms where on the back of the couch.

He danced his fingers up my back giving me goose-bumps. He lined his still hard dick with my wet entrance. He groaned as he pushed himself in half way. When he pulled away from me I pushed back taking all of him in again.

~*~*~*~

It’s been three days since that night, Thomas was at school and my head was in the toilet bowl.

I had gone to the store yesterday to get a pregnancy test, I still haven’t used it.
I felt a hand rub my back but I knew it wasn’t Thomas, he was still at school.

A tattooed hand whipped my mouth with some toilet paper and flushed it. I looked up to see the face of Thomas’ father, my dad.

This was no dream, I was wide awake. I put my hand to his cheek and it felt like flesh. I let a few tears fall, he was here looking like he did when I was little.

“Daddeh?”

“Las’ time I checked weh were s’ill da’in’.”

“B-but yer-” A few more tears fell down my cheeks.

“Dead? I kno’, I jus’ ‘ad ta see yeh.” He whipped the tears away with his thumbs.

“Where is Thomas?” He demanded.

“School.”

“I ‘ave teh go babeh bu’ I will beh back soon.”

Then he disintegrated into a pile of dust right in front of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe I don't know if guys get THAT sensitive if they get sexual frustration hehe, I think I over did it, but hey it worked out in the end!

Tell me what you think of the little Oliver appearances! Keep them or leave them?

LET ME KNOW!!

Banner made by Agent Starling!! Isn't it WICKED!!! hehe. Thank her cause I know I did!!