‹ Prequel: 25 To Life
Status: Complete

When It All Falls Apart

Mixed P.O.V's

Mum walked to the front door then opened it. Jayden burst in almost knocking mum to the floor.

“What happened? Why did Thomas leave?”

He was practically screaming at mum.

“Ay! Do no’ scream at me mum!”

Jayden whipped around and dove right for me.

“Why did you leave Tom-Tom?”

“It ‘as nothing ta do with yeh Jayden. I’s between me an’ me mum.”

He embraced me once more before apologizing to mum then walking out of the front door. Mum had tears rolling down her swollen red cheeks again. I can still faintly see the hand print on her face, from when I hit her.

I looked at her, taking in what I had been missing the past few days. She was in a guys clothing, but they weren’t mine. She was also barefoot, something that rarely happened.

“‘M sorreh.”

I didn’t understand why she was sorry. I was the one who hit her. I was the one who left her. I was the one who was sorry.

“For wha’? Why are yeh sorry?”

“The abortion, I knew yeh wan’ed ta keep it, but-.”

I cut her off by pressing my lips onto hers. I felt her teardrops on my cheeks. I can taste the saltiness of the little teardrops on my lips. She tangled her fingers in my hair as she kissed me back.

“I love yeh mum.”

“I love yeh more.”

“I’m goin’ ta go lay down. I’m tired.”

I kissed mum again before I went to my room.

Emma

I made sure Thomas was in his room before I went up to mine. I got out my laptop and checked my e-mail. I saw that I had something from my Uncle Tom. I haven’t heard from him in a really long time. I clicked on the mail and found out it was a video.

It was an old Bring Me The Horizon interview. I clicked play and the first thing I saw was dads face. I instantly started to cry. Why would Uncle Tom send me this? He knew that dad was still a sore subject for me, even after all these years.

Right as the tears started to fall it got really cold. The hair on the back of my neck and arms were standing up. I knew daddy was here. I needed him to be here with me. I never understood why he had to go so early in his life.

“I need yeh daddeh.”

I started to sob. I didn’t know if Thomas could hear me, but right now I really don’t care.

“I miss yeh so much.”

I couldn’t control my emotions anymore. I completely broke down. All I heard was the end of the video.

“Is there anything you want to add Oli?”

“Babe I kno’ yeh watchin’ this. I love yeh an’ see yeh soon.”
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY!!
SO I thought about it and I knew you all were SO sad that I ended it.
BUT ITS BACK!!!
NOW BE HAPPY!!!!!!
Hehe!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
WEE!!
^U^