‹ Prequel: 25 To Life
Status: Complete

When It All Falls Apart

Final Chapter

It’s been exactly three months since Emma was diagnosed with lung cancer. She was fast asleep in her hospital bed. Thomas has taken the responsibility to take care of her. It was hard on him to see the woman he loved more than anything living like this. It pained him every moment her had to watch her spit up red colored vomit.

Emma wouldn’t eat or drink anything. She was killing herself without realizing anything. All she really does is sleep. Thomas was sitting beside her, watching her chest rise and fall as she breathed. The thought ‘It’s not fare’ ran through Thomas’ mind constantly.
Knowing that the one you love is dying and nothing can be done, is one of the harshest thoughts that Thomas thought of daily.

Thomas got out of his chair and walked outside of Emma’s room. Thomas didn’t want to see the love of his life suffer anymore. He saw his mom’s doctor walking towards her room. The doctor spotted Thomas out of Emma’s room then briskly sprinted to the room.

“Is everything alright Thomas?” The American doctor asked him. Tears slipped down Thomas’ face.

“I don’t want ‘er ta suffa anymo’.” The doctor understood Thomas’ request. He check on Emma and left the room. Thomas was shaking as more tears fell down his face.

“Yeh not gonna suffa mum, I love yeh too much ta do that ta yeh.” Thomas climbed on to the bed and wrapped his arms around the love of his life.

He thought about all of the good times he had with his mom. The doctor came back to the room later on in the day. Thomas requested to be right by Emma’s side when they turned off the oxygen machine helping Emma stay alive.

The doctor felt sorry for Thomas no one should go through what he is now. The nurse patted Thomas on the back in a comforting way, but nothing can comfort him right now. ‘It’s for the best’ ran through his mind. ‘She’ll be in a better place’

Thomas watched as the doctor shut off the oxygen machine. Thomas watched as his mom and girlfriend take her last breath.

Thomas couldn’t help but think

‘What do you do, when it all falls apart?
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END.

I really hope that this was a good enough story for all my readers! I know that this is the end. Sorry for the long wait on some chapters.

So some info on why I was taking forever.

My Nana passed away and that was hard for me to deal with. My mom is in a mental hospital for a while, and I have to take care of my sister's children. I'm preparing for Lap Band surgery and some gene testing for Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia. I'm packing up my shit to live with my cousin.

Thank you to EVERYONE that commented subscribed and read this story. I know it wasn't the best. :)