Anti-Romantic Lifestyle

1/1

It was Jaden's idea that we buy a house together... and I agreed. At this point we were both miserable, and this was the last trick to pull before the blindfolds were removed and we were faced with reality. It was such a stupid move on both out parts. Neither of us had the money, but after selling a lot of things, we pulled the cash together.

Within the first two weeks, I was tempted to claw my way out through the walls at night. We had far too much furniture and nowhere near enough space for it. That's when the tears finally started. I dreaded coming home every day to Jaden. He would be unpacking things, and when he wasn't looking, I'd put some back.

He never took the hint... so that's when I started dragging him into the pool of tears. During dinner that night, I stood there sobbing silently feeling so homesick. My face was getting stained with glossy smears, and I was taking out all the pent up emotions on the food. Jaden didn't even notice for an hour.

Needless to say, that only made me cry more. I felt like I was being ignored.

Once he did notice though, he cried too, and that's when the blindfolds finally came off. Both of us were sick of pretending everything was fine, and we'd had enough.

I dont know if that's why Jaden cried, but I know that's why I cried. It was like I didn't even know him anymore. That's how bad it was. I may as well moved in with a total stranger.

---

The next few days everything stayed in boxes, and we continued to cry at eachother. More stuff got put back in boxes, and we slowly took over different floors of the house. Aside from the kitchen and front room, we stopped running into eachother.

Neither of us had the nerve to call it all off though. It was horrible. My life was like prison.

The only time we talked was when we painted the stairwell. I ended up crying because I wanted white walls to match the picture frames, and he cried back at me because he wanted the ugliest shade of purple imaginable.

I ended up winning. He gave up eventually and let me paint the walls white... and that was the last straw. Things got horrible again after.

He started bringing his friends over and throwing parties without me, so I moved out. All my things, and a few of his joined me back in my old appartment, and he never bothered to call.

Closure wasn't needed. Were just both happy it was finally over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so bad, but I wanted to write it.