Status: Work in progress but active

Prototype Zero

Chapter 1:Typical Morning

The story so far...

The world has made advancements in technological uses. One of these “uses” is Robotic Outfitted Bio-human Operatives or Robo's. Sometimes called machinas by scientists or other people, they have been developed to make life easier and simpler. Some are used for everyday things such as shopping, moving lifting, etc. Most Robo's are the best of friends with the humans they live and learn from. But from order comes chaos! Official tournaments are held to test the strength and bond between man and machine; but there are those that don’t play by the rules. There are constant street fights between teams of Robo and man. But as I digress, Robo's are the one thing that can change the fate of the world as we know it…

Meanwhile in a research facility deep underground…

Scientist A: “We have created the perfect Robo! He is virtually invincible! He can’t be defeated by any other model out there. We will control the world with an army of him with us as the masters pulling the strings!

The scientist laughs with a malice that sends shivers down the bravest of souls.

Scientist B: “Does the counsel know about this project that we’ve been working on?

The mysterious figure lying on the table opens his eyes to get a view of his surroundings but his eyesight is a bit clouded until a bright light shines towards him.

M. Voice: “Where am I? Who are you?

Scientist A: “Never mind that! You are going to help me conquer the world-Prototype Zero!

Zero: “Prototype…? Zero…?

Scientist A: “With your help and power…you and me can destroy this world and create a utopia that you and I will lead with an iron fist.

Zero: “I was created…to destroy?! I won’t do it! I refuse to be controlled by anyone with vicious intents of destruction!

Scientist B: “It seems that his human-like conscience is starting to kick in and activate to dictate his actions.

Scientist A: “Well once we deactivate that little program of his, he will be my mindless, powerful puppet to control!

Zero: “I won’t let you do anything to me!”

The scientist calls for something that approaches the lab room with giant footsteps.
The giant Robo reaches and tries to grab Zero but he dodges and jumps on his arm. Zero runs up his arm and behind him as he makes his escape into the darkness. As Zero Runs he reaches an elevator that leads up to the surface. The scientist’s Robo damages the elevator as Zero climbs up the wall and cuts a hole into the surface above. The scientist and his Robo reach the surface minutes after Zero only to find that he has disappeared into the bright light over the horizon.

As we meet our protagonist

The alarm clock on a table blares loudly. Shun reaches for the alarm clock and knocks it on the floor with a huge crash in attempt to shut it off.

Shun: “Its morning already! It doesn't feel like it! I went to sleep at 10:30 last night! Awww crap! Oh well, another day, another boring time at school! The good news is that I'll get to sleep more at school!”

Shun gets out of bed, stretches, and nearly trips off his bed out of sleepiness. The birds are chirping outside his window as he tries to drag his self out of his room.

Mom: “Shun Takahashi, hurry up and get ready or you’re going to be late for school!”

Shun: “I'm coming down in a minute!”(All she does is nagging me! Do this and do that! One day I'm going to-)”

There is a loud knock at Shun’s room door. His mother greets him with a kind face.

Mom: “Morning Shun! Get downstairs! School starts in 15 minutes!”

Shun: “15 minutes?! Damn! I don’t want to go to detention again like last week!”

Mom: “Are you going to eat breakfast at least? I don’t want you to starve!”
Shun: “No I can’t! I’m already running late as is!”

Mom: Sighs (I don’t know why he just doesn’t get up earlier and stop staying up so late!)

(A Few Minutes Later)

Shun: “Alright I’m going to school Mom! See you after school!”

Mom: “Have a good day Shun.”

Shun: Huff, huff, huff “I’ve got to keep running! I can’t be late anymore! I’ve got to get more sleep than I do!”

A scream comes from the distance!

Aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Shun: “What the hell was that?!”

Shun runs in the opposite direction to find the source of the yell.

Voice: “Someone help!!! Aaahhh!

Shun stops and looks in every direction to find the sound’s origins.

Shun: “Where is that coming from?! What’s that coming at me?”

A mysterious figure shaped like a girl came racing at Shun.

Girl: “Excuse me! Get out of my way!”

Shun: “I can’t!”

The strange girl runs into Shun at a blazing fast speed! (Thump, Bam)

Shun: “Owww! What the hell was that for?!”

Girl: “Sorry…" Huff, huff “I can’t stay here for long! I’ve got to get going!”

Shun: “What or who are you running from?!” What’s that Robo you’re carrying?!”

Who’s after you?! By the way…my name’s Shun!”
Girl: “Long story short…My name’s Aione…My Robo’s name is Mirage…and there are two thugs that are trying to take her emblem from me!”

Shun: “I can’t let this go on like that! This isn’t right! Even if I don’t have a Robo I’ll still protect you Aione!”

Aione: “I appreciate your kindness Shun, but if you can’t protect yourself without a Robo then you can’t protect both of us as well!”

Shun: “Even so, I can still fight hand-to-hand.”

Aione: “Do you know where we are? I’m a new transfer student from the all-girls academy across town.”

Shun: “We’re close to Torikabuto High! I recognize the uniform.”

Aione: “Okay! But we better start moving before-“

Two shadows drop on the roof of the building behind them and one exhales a cold, menacing laugh.

Mysterious guy A: “We catch up to you?!”

Shun: “Damn…we’re trapped!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like to say thank you to my readers! Please comment and subscribe, it would be

greatly appreciated. If there is anything that you like or dislike about my stry don't hesitate to

message me on my inbox.

Thank you to all readers,
Tsuna Vongola