Status: Work in progress but active

Prototype Zero

Chapter 30: The Lost Who Are Found

Shun charges into the cloud of dust with his sword ready to strike downward when scream penetrates through the slience.

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Don’t do it!”

The combined forms of Shun and Zero stop dead in their tracks with sword in hand as the dust settles and clear away. They set aside their sword back in its sheath only to find that Genesis isn’t there, but the person that Genesis had used for Bio-Synchronization, Kosuke. He had looked like he didn’t know where he was. He struggled to sit up and gain his composure before he actually could form a thought that could leave his mouth.

Kosuke: “Wh…where…am…I?”

Shun and Zero separate from their combined form and split back apart into their normal selves. Shun buckles from exhaustion and manages to catch his balance. Takashia, Misery, Iteza, and Tri-Blaze had emerged from the forest tired and worn out from the battle. They had gathered around Shun, Zero and Aione while they stand in front of Kosuke. Takashia threw Shun’s arm over his shoulder and lifted him up for support.

“Takashia: “That was a pretty intense battle! Are you ok?! How about you, Aione? How are you feeling, Zero?”

Shun tries to hold his body up on his own but fails due to exhaustion.

Shun: “I’m…I’m fine. Just…tryna catch…my breath.”

Zero: “I’m functioning normally. I just have to take some time for rest and repairs to my body and system as well. Aione appears unharmed according to my scanners.”

Aione: “I’m alright. I was just a bit shaken up from the battle. I never thought it would get this crazy. I’m just glad that there aren’t any casualties, but what about Kosuke? What are we going to do with him? He’s out cold.”

Shun: “Maybe we should take him back to Takashia’s place and let Koh-“

Shun passes out on Takashia’s shoulders but is caught before he hits the ground.

Takashia: “Shun! Shun! Wake up!”

Zero: “We’ve gotta get them both to a hospital! I’ll take Kosuke! Takashia and Aione, you two take
Shun!” We’ve gotta hurry! It looks like his heart rate is dropping drastically!”

Iteza: “Zero! You need to rest. Tri-Blaze will take you and I will take Kosuke! You shouldn’t put too much strain on your body right about now. You need your rest after that battle. We all do…”

Zero nodded his head as Iteza lifted him onto his shoulders and Tri-Blaze had put Kosuke onto his back and once everyone had gotten everything settled, they all shot into the forest to rush to the hospital that lay on the other side. Takashia had caught up to Tri-Blaze and ran next to him to relay a message.

Takashia: “Shun’s breathing is getting very faint and we’re losing time so I’m gonna rush ahead and get him to the hospital quickly. I’ll see you guys up ahead. Aione! Let’s go!”

Aione nodded to Takashia and ran closely behind him so she doesn’t lose him and Misery. Iteza and Tri-Blaze had sped up to get to the hospital. Zero made a conference call to the rest of the group to make sure everyone was filled in on what’s happening.

Kohana: “So Genesis is still out there and on the loose?!”

Daitaro: “This is bad. We’ve gotta go after him.”

Daijiro: “So how is everyone now?”

Zero: “Kosuke and Shun are both out cold from the strain on their bodies from being through that intense battle. We’re on our way to the hospital now.”

Iteza: “Speaking of which, when are you two going to be back in town?”

Daijiro: “Oh. I forgot to mention, we’ve been back for a few hours.”

Daitaro: “We couldn’t make any calls cause of some interference with the signals and comm systems. We’ve got a lot to tell you guys.”

Zero: “We you have a lot of time to fill us in on the details once we all get back together. Meet us at the hospital. We’ll be there soon.”

Iteza: “If you can go any faster, go ahead of us Tri-Blaze. We’ve got to hurry and get there as soon as possible.”

Iteza, Tri-Blaze, Aione, Takashia, Misery and Mirage sped through the trees of the forest as they emerged through the light that the hospital reflected from the windows. They all rushed in to the front desk frantically.

Takashia: “We need to get two rooms immediately! Our friend is seriously hurt! We need to get him some help as soon as possible! Please help!”

Woman behind desk: “Ok I’ll see what I can do!” *Grabs a microphone* “Can we get two beds to the emergency room, stat!" "They’ll be here in just a sec to get your friends the help that they need.”

Aione bowed slightly to the receptionist and graced her with a smile.

Aione: “Thank you. We really appreciate it.”

About a minute later, two hospital machina units arrived with two beds to place Shun and Kosuke onto. They rushed them down a hallway through a pair of doors. Everyone was wearing looks of worry on their faces as they watch the two disappear from view.

Takashia: “We should head to the cafeteria and get something to eat and rest a bit.”

Everyone else nodded their heads in agreement and proceeded to walk to the cafeteria of the hospital.

Takashia had sat down next to Iteza and opened his drink. He gulped it down, leaned forward in his seat, and let out a big sigh. Iteza was eating his snacks and noticed that Takashia was looking rather down.

Iteza: “Something bothering you?”

Takashia: “It’s just…all happening so fast. Things seem to be a domino effect. Shun and Zero find each other one moment and the next, we’re knee-deep in a battle to protect the world or something like that.”

Iteza: “Yeah you’re right. Everything is happening fast. We just have to find a way to catch up to the pace and get stronger so that we can all protect this town, and even the world.”

Aione walks up to the two with a bottle of water in hand.

Aione: “We just have to prepare ourselves for the upcoming danger together.”

Misery: “As long as we work and fight together-“

Tri-Blaze: “-There’s no body that can beat us.”

Daitaro: “After all, we are Team Generation anyway.”

Daijiro: “We’re here. You guys missed us?”

Kohana: “Look who shows up after all the fighting is over. You need a memo in case we have another fight coming up?”

Daijiro: “It wasn’t our fault.”

Daitaro: “We have a lot to explain.”

Mirage: “I bet you guys do.”

A few hours had passed by after Shun and Kosuke had been admitted to the hospital. Night had appeared to fall. The moon was full and bright in the sky like a radiant light form the heavens. A hospital machina unit walks up to the newly reunited group with a chart in hand.

Unit: “Are you with Shun Takahashi and Kosuke Yamamoto?”

Aione: “Yes. Yes we are.”

Unit: “Ok then. Follow me.”

The unit led them down to the Intense Care Unit corridor through some double doors. They went down the way, made two right turns and a left, then entered the third door on the right and walked in to see Shun lying in a hospital bed. Shun was wrapped up in bandages on most of his upper body. He had a bandage wrapped around his head, his ribs and mid-section, and his left arm in a sling as if it was broken. The unit pulled back a curtain to show Kosuke lying in bed unconscious still. Everyone poured into the visiting room and surrounded the two beds with looks of worries in their eyes. Zero squeezed through the crowd to be next to Shun’s bed.

Aione: “Shun are you ok? We were so worried about you.”

Shun: “Sorry to worry you, Aione. But I’m glad you’re okay as well as well as all of you guys.”

Takashia: Ha! Ha! Glad to see you’re doing ok lil bro’! I knew nothing could keep you down long!”

Takashia and Shun bumped arms, using Shun’s good arm but he still felt a little bit of pain in his left shoulder. Shun smiled through the pain with a little grit in his teeth. Takashia laughed heartily as Iteza came from Takashia’s side.

Iteza: “Good to see your still in one piece. We were afraid that you weren’t gonna make it at first. Did the doctors tell you anything about your condition?”

Shun: “No but I think that they wanted everyone to be here to hear the news about our conditions.”

Daitaro: “So who’s this guy?”

Daijiro: “Is he here with you?”

Mirage: “Actually guys he’s our enemy that Shun had just defeated. He was the one who was helping out Genesis for quite some time now.”

Daijiro: “Really? He’s out cold.”

Medical Unit: “Speaking of conditions let me give a rundown on the conditions of both patients. Shun Takahashi, you’ve suffered multiple fractures to your ribs, no broken bones luckily. A mild concussion, most of the muscles in your body have been strained very badly, you’ve actually torn a muscles in your left arm as well as a fractured femur. I recommend no strenuous activity for at least 6-8 weeks, plenty of rest and relaxation. You’re going to need it in your condition.”

Aione: “Can you tell us anything about Kosuke’s condition?”

Med. Unit: “Well to summarize everything, his condition is similar to Shun’s condition, but he has suffered a serious concussion, with a broken leg, multiple fractures to his mid-section and ribs. He has a couple of bruises to his organs-no internal bleeding though. Lots of muscle strains just as bad as Shun’s. He’s expected to recover in about 8-10 weeks due to the severeness of his injuries but once he rests, he’ll be good as new. But I also found some very interesting information about Kosuke here.”

Tri-Blaze: “What is it? Is he a wanted criminal or something?”

Med. Unit: “Actually, while doing some research on the patients, updating the patients’ files, and notifying their parents, I’ve found out that Kosuke here has been on the missing person’s list for about 2 months.”

-End
♠ ♠ ♠
Same as the notes from chapter 29 but I really do appreciate your support. Recommend, subscribe and read and get any other friends to check this out. next chapter will be up next wednesday.