Status: Work in progress but active

Prototype Zero

Chapter 4-Initiation

Shun: “Sorry about that I was cleaning Ms. Motohiro's room because I was late for the third time this week.”

Takashia: “Okay well as long as you’re here!”

*Meanwhile*

Aione: “Now where did Shun go to? I’m still following the footprints but they’re leading me nowhere.”

Aione walks a little bit more to come across a large abandoned warehouse.

Aione: “This must be where Shun was going to for that thing he said he was late for! How do I get inside? Huh? There is a small door on the side of the building.”

*Inside the building*

Iteza: “We were waiting for you for the longest!”

Daitaro: “Took you…”

Daijiro: “…Long enough Shun!

Kaida: “Yeah Shun! Don’t be wasting time!”

Shun: “Don’t talk down to me Kaida! I was only ten minutes late don’t give me the third degree damn it!”

Hotaru: “Well since we’re here we can start-!”

Takashia: “What’s that sound?!”

Shun: “It sounds like we were found out!” (Could I have been followed by someone else?)

Daitaro: “Scramble!”

Hotaru, Shun, Iteza, Kaida, Daitaro, Takashia, and Daijiro scatter around the abandoned warehouse and leave a clear room as the person walks in.

Aione: “Hello? Is there anyone in here? Shun?”

Shun: “Aione? It’s cool everyone I know her! It’s Aione from my math class today! She’s new to the school. I was showing her around today when we ran into trouble which was why I was late. Everyone say hello to Aione! Her Robo’s name is Mirage!”

Takashia: “What kind of trouble did you run into this morning?”

Shun explains everything to the group with other information from Aione as well.

*After the conversation*

Takashia: “So they have a wind and water Robos?”

Shun: “Mhmm.”

Takashia: “Sounds Like Tom and Long. Tom controls Torrential and Long holds Avian. I remember them from my days back on the underground circuit. They are dangerous together when teamed up. They hunt after rare emblems and steal them after they jump people. We now have to look out for them from now on until we can deal with them. But if Zero took them out by himself then he must be very powerful. Now let’s move onto more important business.”

Hotaru: “Yeah! We need to determine how we team up for this 2-on-2 tournament. We need to decide the groups so we can prepare our teamwork before the tournament starts in one month.”

Shun: “Since I have a Robo now, I can now participate in it too!”

Takashia: “Here’s the line-up I have thought of so far:

1st group: Daitaro and Daijiro are automatic since they can’t be too far apart from each other,

2nd group: Me and Iteza.

Iteza: “I have no problem with it!
3rd group: Shun and Kaida.

Kaida: “I’m ready!”

We don’t have an eighth member so Hotaru doesn’t have a partner.”

Aione: “Maybe I could be his partner?”

Takashia: “Sorry Aione. Even if you could be his partner you aren’t a member of our group, Team Generation. But we could give you the initiation test.”

Aione: “What is it?”

Iteza: You battle a random member of our group and if you can beat them then you’re in! Our group is the strongest in Torikabuto High! That’s why our group is so small! Too many people can’t beat any of us to be in!”

Aione: “Maybe I can be the first to get in?”

End