Status: Work in progress but active

Prototype Zero

Chapter 8: Rainy Rainy Day

Rainy Rainy day-Begin

The shadow falls on top of Shun as he screams in agony and pain.

Shun: “Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!”

Shadow: “Hahahahahahahah! You should see the look on your face! It's priceless!”

The shadow peels off the cloak to reveal that it is Zero under it.

Shun: “Zero! What the hell was that for!? You nearly scared me to death! That shit isn't funny!”

Zero: “Yes it was! I can't stop laughing at how easily scared you are!!!”

Shun: “So from the looks of you still here, it seems like you've made your decisions to stay here with me and help me out as I help you find the answers that you're looking for.”

Zero: “Yep! I'll fight alongside you and your comrades to get stronger and find what I'm looking for. We should start training together and getting used to fighting together.”

Shun nods to Zero in agreement.

Shun: “Yeah! You're right Zero. What time is it? I think I'm late for school again.”

Zero: “It's 7:25.”

Shun: “7:25?!?!?! Damn I'm going to be late again if I don't hurry and get myself together for school! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!”

Shun gets out of his bed in frenzy and frantically moves around his room in a rush as he tries to get ready for school. Zero answers Shun with a calm demeanor as he swings his practice sword

Zero: “Cause you were sleep.”

Shun slouches his head in disappointment as he tries to get dressed.

Zero: “According to my sensors, Takashia and the others are about 15 minutes away from here and school starts in 35 minutes.”

Shun freaks out.

Shun: “HOW AM I GOING TO GET READY WITH THESE TIME LIMITS?! I might as become the school janitor and clean all the rooms for minimum wage and quit school then I'll live in the school basement and grow old and wither away! I'M DOOMED!”

Shun runs out the room frantically and runs downstairs to get something to eat in a hurry. Zero holds a look on his face as he's frozen stiff in confusion.

Zero: “Of all the people I pair myself with! I hope I don't land in a whole of trouble with this kid!”

Shun: “Mom what's for breakfast?”

Shun's mom puts down a plate of fried eggs in front of him. Shun practically swallows the eggs whole and rushes back upstairs to finish getting ready.

Shun: “Zero? Have you seen my jacket?”

Zero: “No. I haven't seen it around.”

Shun examines the room and see his jacket being used as a bed by Sky. Shun tries to pull the jacket from under Sky.

Shun: “Sky get up off of my jacket! I need to get out of the house so I won't be late for school!”

Shun pulls the jacket from under Sky with a lot of force.

Shun: “Get up you stupid fat cat!”

Sky awakens with his claws extended and attacks Shun. Shun fights back with Sky and struggles with him. Shun gets his jacket back but has a lot of cuts and scratches on his face and body. There is a knock at the door.

Shun: “That must be Takashia and the others outside waiting for me.”

Zero: “I'll be tagging along and following closely behind. You could be ambushed on your way to school.”

*Meanwhile*

Takashia: “You know, there's something different about that machina of Shun's? It's not a common model and I've never seen anything like it before.”

Iteza: “Well look on the bright side: Shun has his own machina to fight alongside with and now he has to become stronger and make a name for himself on the fighting and tournament circuit.”

Daitaro nods his head in agreement.

Daitaro: “Well maybe you're right. As...”

Daijiro finishes as usual.

Daijiro: “...Each of us has said about one of these members.

Daitaro: “That something special has brought us all together for a common and great purpose.”

Everyone looks at Daitaro in astonishment.

Daitaro: “Did I do...”

Daijiro: “...Something wrong?”

Kaida: “No it's just that...”

Kaida is too shocked to complete her sentence and so Iteza picks up where she left off.

Iteza: “It's just that we've never heard speak an entire sentence since we've known you.”

Takashia: “When did this start happening?”

Daijiro: “Just this morning. We just starting talking and it happened like this.”

Daitaro: “It just comes...”

Daijiro: “...And goes.”

Iteza: “We can talk about this after school at the usual spot. Here we are at Shun's house. Kaida can you ring the doorbell?”

Kaida approaches the door and proceeds to ring the bell.

Ding Dong

Takashia: “Good morning. Has Shun gotten up yet?”

Mrs. Takahashi: “Good morning everyone. Shun will be down in a minute. Shun? Your friends are waiting for you.”

Kaida: “We are lost for time! We can't wait that much longer.”

*Back in Shun's room*

Shun: “I'm almost ready. Zero, can you use your sensors to tell me where Takashia and the others are?”

Zero uses his sensors to check the surrounding area and pinpoints them to the front dorr of Shun's house.

Zero: “They're downstairs.”

Shun: “Okay Zero thanks for-WHAT??????”

Shun waves around hysterically as he tries to get his last things ready for school. Shun grabs his jacket and throws it on as he runs downstairs, grabs a sandwich and puts his shoes on before heading out the door.

Shun: “Hey guys! Sorry for the wait. Anything new today?”

Daitaro : “Nothing just our speaking has gotten a lot better.”

Daijiro: “And continuously getting better by the hour!”

Shun: “That's great! You sound a lot better from yesterday. Have you been practicing?”

Daitaro: “No. We just...”

Daijiro: “...Woke up sounding better.”

Shun: “It sounds like it comes and goes I see.”

Zero watches from the window as he begins to track and trail Shun and the others from the shadows and trees.

Shun: “How long until school starts?”

Kaida: “School starts in about ten minutes and it seems like we have about a few to spare getting up to the school on time.”

Takashia's watch starts ringing Takashia answers.

Takashia: “Hello?”

Takashia listens to the voice. Then responds.

Takashia: “Okay thanks for the info.”

*click*

Takashia: “So I got some info that we're being followed or watched at least. There are reports of weird storms popping up all around the city. Sounds like it's headed in our direction so be prepared. Shun if anything happens I want the rest of you to get to school quickly and you stay here.”

Shun: “Okay. But what for?”

Takashia: “A fight.”

Shun: “Who could it be?”

Takashia: “Someone very familiar. Everyone, get to school and we'll see you soon.”

Iteza , Kaida, and the Twins head off to school as they separate from Shun and Takashia. A dark cloud looming over the sky hastily approaches Shun and Takashia's location not too far from school. A gust of wind approaches.

Shun: “This wind! The strong rain! NO! It couldn't be them! Not them again!”

Shun's face and demeanor changes as he prepares himself for battle. Takashia prepares himself as well. Two people appear and reveal themselves.

Tom: “Long time no see!”

Long: “Let's settle the score once and for all!”

Takashia: “Fine by me! Misery! Time to rock!”

Shun: “ZEROOOO! Let's go!”

Rainy Rainy Day-End
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapters coming soon! Please be patient with me!