Status: Work in progress but active

Prototype Zero

Chapter 9: Doubts and Courage

Doubts and Courage-Begin

Shun and Takashia are standing in the middle of a force field storm full of rain and heavy wind created by Torrential and Avian, Tom and Long’s Machina. Tom and Long hope to settle the score with both of them as they match they’re skills against the very forces of nature themselves. The only question that lies in waiting…are they strong enough to overcome this storm and defeat the foes standing in their way?

Zero: “Let’s finish this, Shun! I’m getting really tired of seeing these idiots.”

Takashia: “That’s the spirit! Let’s go, Misery!”

Misery: “This better be entertaining! I’m tired of beating on weaklings like you two!”

Tom: “You won’t be calling us weaklings once you’ve tasted our new power. You’ve only felt an ounce of it. Soon you’ll be begging us for mercy!”

Long: “Dangerous, huh?!”

Takashia: “We’ll see this “power” soon enough! Let’s do this!”

All the contenders in the fight are now in their stances and ready to settle things once and for all.

Tom: “Torrential, use Whirlpool Storm on Misery!”

Long: “Match with Zero and use Air Blade!

Torrential charges at Misery riding on a whirlpool that appeared under his body. At the same time, Avian creates a sword out of wind and matches power with Zero. The rain continues as it makes the battlefield harder to maneuver and fight for Zero and Misery as well as their operators as the battle intensifies.

Takashia: “I’m so sick of this rain! It’s making it harder for us to see the battle and fight at the same time. Misery use Black Ball on the whirlpool to cancel it and then attack with Dark Heartstopper!”

Misery launches a ball of dark energy from the palm of his hand that knocks out the whirlpool of water. Misery rushes in on Torrential as his hand charges with negative energy for the attack.

Long: “Use Aero to blow Torrential out of the way and use Whirlwind Strike on Zero.”

Avian blows a gust of wind that gets Torrential out of the way just in time to dodge Misery’s attack.

Misery: “Damn I missed! Bastard!”

Shun: “Zero, jump as high as you can and use Top Splitter!”

Zero: “I’ll try but this rain is weighing on me.”

Zero jumps in the air and positions his sword under him going for a stabbing strike.

Tom: “No you don’t! Torrential use Hydro Blast to knock Zero out of the air!”

Torrential blasts a high pressured stream of water that pushes Zero against the wall of the force field and keeps him there.

Takashia: “Use Evil Discharge to interrupt the water and the storm! Then help out Zero.”

Misery charges up his body ready to release a huge wave of disruptive energy.

Misery releases all of the energy he’s charged up.

Misery: “Rrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Tom: “Torrential! Dodge then use Shellshock Cannon!”

Avian is still in combat with Zero while the energy from Misery is being released.

Avian: “You’re lucky I have to dodge…but before that-Razor Wind!”

Avian launches a sharp blade of wind at Zero that knocks him back onto the ground.

Long reaches out a hand towards Zero.

Long: “This fight is senseless…why don’t you hand over that Machina nice and easy and let’s just all go home happy, eh?”

Shun: “Never! I refuse to give up this easily! *growls* Zero, let’s go! Sword Play on Avian then Shadow Strike on Torrential!”

Zero charges in on Avian with his sword ready.

Misery: “Ahhhhh!”

Avian: “Do you think that can possibly work on us? It’s time to put Misery out of his!”

Takashia: “No this can’t be happening!”

Tom: “Shellshock Tank!”

Long: “Avian, Wind Ripper!”

Torrential charges energy water behind him as a barricade of water forms in front of him in the shape of an army tank. Avian launches a slash of wind along the ground that breaks and lifts the ground up headed straight towards Misery.

Takashia: “Dodge!”

Misery is able to dodge Avian’s attack and becomes out of range for Torrential’s attack. Tom takes advantage and changes direction.

Tom: “Change of direction! Aim at Zero and finish him off!”

Torrential’s attack is fully charged as he charges at Zero at dangerous speeds as Zero is unable to dodge or defend himself even though he is already badly damaged.

Shun: “Nnnnooooooooooooooo!”

Doubts and Courage-End
♠ ♠ ♠
Back once again after months of delay...I hope that my original 5 fans aren't too mad at that. But I will be posting more chapters more often...I'm back people! Chapter 10 coming next week