Status: **Hiatus**

Remember When You Were a Madman? Thought You Were Batman!

Chapter 1

I walk into my apartment tired as fuck from another night shift. I need a steady job, but hell, this place isn’t gonna pay for itself! Well, not at least in Gotham it’s not.

“I’m home! Oh yeah, silly me! I live alone!” I shout as I kicked off my heels. God if another drunk bastard grabs my ass at the club, I’m gonna shot his fucking brains away! I throw myself on the couch and turn on to the news.

“The Batman has yet again stopped another bank robbery early this afternoon at The National Bank of Gotham City, whose reputation has been rumored to be a mob bank. When the cops received a frantic call from a hostage, they immediately came to the scene only to find that the Batman has yet again beaten them to the situation.”

God stupid police, why don’t they just realize that he just too good for them? They should just recruit him on the force.

“In other news, there’s a new face in the villains industry,” wow if that news reporter knows what’s good for her, she’d take this more seriously.

“He goes by the name “The Joker”, and is considered to be very dangerous. The police had received this footage by an unknown source that they would like the public to see to be aware, we warn you, viewer discretion is advised.” The screen cuts to a recording form a crappy camera. In the background seems like an old warehouse at first it’s hard to make out anything then a spotlight shines on a clown like man that was wearing red makeup on his cheeks that made it look like he was smiling, sitting on a chair with blood dripping down the side of his face. His hands tied to the back of the chair along with his feet. The camera man, which was obviously “The Joker”, because you would see him time to time as he moves the camera. He zooms in, the man looks up at the camera, by the look he gave though his dark blue eyes you could tell he was pain.

“Don’t be rude, Say hello to our guest.” Says the Joker As he tries to keep himself from laughing too hysterically.

“He…hel…”

“SAY IT!” the Joker cut him off screaming out as he struggles to keep the camera still.

“Help me…help me…help me…” the man repeatedly murmurs to himself in the background as if he were praying.

The Joker starts laughing, and says “Gotham what should we do with this poor excuse of a man? How about… nah. I’m feeling a little lazy today, how about this!” He pulls up a pistol still in first person with the camera, and pulls the trigger and the man was dead. Then The Joker starts to get a side view, as you see him getting closer to the other side of the man’s head you see a purple flag coming out of his skull that says “BANG!” He holds the camera in front of him and starts talking.

”You see Gotham, I’m an honest man, I want to let you know why I’m here. I wanna see how much chaos and insanity I can actually cause for this good hearten town of Gotham!” The Joker, starts laughing and shaking the camera hysterically and the tape cuts off to the news reporter.

“As you can tell he is very dangerous. The police have announced that if you see this man, to call the authorities and run to safety. The police have also said to not go out at night unless it’s an emergency. For the citizen who work at night, must be escorted home by someone addressed by whoever they work for. Now please, I ask again, if you see this man,” the screen shows a blurry image of the joker from the video, “,don’t hesitate to call 911!”I sit up to get a closer look at the picture they had for The Joker.

“No…it can’t be.”

I pause the TV with my fancy remote and move closer to the screen. The Joker has dyed green hair with strands of a sandy blond in it. His whole face is paint while along with pitch black circles to make him look more like a clown. Bright ruby red lips that’s painted on his Glasgow smile. I can’t believe what I’m seeing.

“It is you – Jack. You’re here. In Gotham,“ Tears start to fall from my face as I stroke the TV where his lips are, “I will find you. If its the last thing I do.” I turn off the TV and head to my bedroom, tomorrow’s gonna be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay well here we are!
I know its a bit sloppy n all
but it it could be worse ;)

Now me and V37VOiYi (venom)
will update weekly. We would update
sooner, but we first write the chapter
then do alot of editing! lol

Our story title comes from the song
"Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" by My Chemical Romance from their new album
“Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys”
I remember listening to the song and wondering
"Wow that would make a kickass Joker fanfic title!"
and well thats how we got started! :D

So join us and our lovely story unfolds!
xoxo
Bulletproof.Heart

ps,
comments=love XD