Status: **Hiatus**

Remember When You Were a Madman? Thought You Were Batman!

Chapter 6

“Dahlia, Dahlia Dahlia….I’m so sorry my little flower,” I silently sob into her sheets, “I love you so much, please don’t forget that.” I wrap myself tighter into her blanket and just lie there.
Then suddenly the door bangs open.

Dahlia’s Pov

I pull up to the side of my apartment and turn off my bike. I tiredly walk back to the front door and work my way to my room number. I open the door and realize that I locked the door before I left. I quickly draw put my magnum and scout the area. Nothing seems stolen; looks like whoever was here didn’t find anything to their likening. I lock the door and shuffle to the kitchen for a glass of water. I look down at my Pb&j and see that the weirdo that broke in took the other half. I laugh a bit then the thought of them still being here surged through my body. I rush back to my gun and cock it. I look around every possible hiding place, the pantry, the coat closet, the bathroom, and then I decide to check my bedroom.

I put my ear to the door and hear rustling and body movement. Not to alarm the intruder, I slowly open the doorknob enough to get the latch unhooked, then to shake my nerves I kick open the door. Automatically I point the gun at the lump in my bed. I see Jack, there on my bed, and without knowing what to do next, I scream at the top of my lungs.

“Dahlia! Okay, okay, I know this might look a little weird, but it’s me Jack!” he leaps from my bed as his words tumbled out of his mouth. I stand there frozen stiff. I couldn’t make any words, all my nerves went to my scream. I always planed this moment in my head. I would jump on him devouring him in my kisses, but this. This wasn’t the same fantasy.

“Dahlia, look its me” he takes a steady step closer to me and wipes off some of his clown make up. My legs wobble as my head started to get lighter and lighter with every other step he took, “Dahlia, say something.”

My mouth opens, but alas no words can escape me. He takes my gun from my hand and unloads it. I remain in my place trying to find the words to say, but…nothing will come out. He takes one final step to my face.

“Dahlia…my sweet flower” he gently holds my face in her hands, slowly puling me to his lips…

I pull away to catch my breath, but instead of jack, I see a horrific clown laughing back at me. I fall back out of pure fear as the room wraps into a deranged funhouse. Everything thing starts to spin with no hope of stopping. The green haired clown’s skin starts to melt away has he takes shape of Jonathan, then my mother, hen jack, then my father. The funhouse stops, and I lean over and vomit stinging puke all over the colorful tiles. Yet taste of the bile only makes me throw up more.
I spit out the last bit of my stomach I start to cry. My eyes begin to burn as the room starts to go dim. I feel the floor breaking as my head gets lighter and lighter. My breath begins to shorten whilst instantly the floor shatters like glass sending me free falling into darkness. I feel nothing at all. If I am about to die, then let my last words echo.
“Jack, I forgive you...”

Joker’s Pov

I jump off the bed and quickly draw out the gun, its him.

"Now, now, I thought we hand a truce Mr. Joker?" Scarecrow. He's a newbie when it comes to crimes. I'm still not sure what the flying fuck he does, but I agreed to help him if he helps me in return. Finding Dahlia. Heh ts funny because he gets a little too caught up in his potato sack of his. But I'm sure he's trying as best as he can. It's strange, I kinda like this guy.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE!?" I stomp towards him pointing my gun at his stupid little mask.

"I thought you might wanna see what I found," he guides his hand towards the front door as two men bring in a blindfolded woman. Her figure, so enchanting...it can't be. How? They remove her blindfold and her eyes are bloodshot. Her clothes reek of vomit and sweat, her face looks like its been banged against bricks while her hair is sticking to her doll face.

"What did you do to her..." I drop to my knees and hold her close. My sweet baby sister...

"Well I wasn't just gonna take her without her permission now was I?

"SHE FUCKING LIVES HERE!! NOW WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER," I quickly jolt to him and slam him towards the TV. His men come to help but I shoot them dead.

"Alright you caught me, I was testing out a new chemical I made. Since she was already within my reach I thought why not?" he painfully gets up and makes his way to the door. I aim my gun towards him but then I hear Dahlia choking.
I sit her on the couch and make her lean over. Without warning she pukes all over my suit.

"It's alright baby girl, get it all out..." she finishes clearing out her stomach and starts to cry a little. "Dahlia? Baby girl can you hear me?"

"Jack, I forgive you..." she softly makes out before passing completely out.

"Come on little flower, lets take you home."
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG IM AM SOOOO SORRY WE NEVER UPDATED!!!!

we've been stressed out about school and personal
problems and we just never had the time :'(

plus we took a week of for spring break so yea..

im sorry my beautiful readers, we should of thought of you all too.

i hope this somewhat makes you all happy

xoxo

Bulletproof.Heart